Re: OK Goofballs,...

I'm another refugee from the forum-who-shall-not-be-named. Ready, willing, and able to lurk here. Imagine my surprise; a hockey forum where they actually talk hockey. Glad to see a lot of people here whose opinions I respect and occasionally respectfully disagree.

ratonmono wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Stltoday looks pretty dead.
Yay! Now the gang's pretty much all here. Welcome buddy!
Thanks sir, its good to see everyone over here.

I tried to switch over today and didn't get the email...I was worried UMSLBlues12 was banned over here too :lol:

Resent the email and it worked, good to see most of everyone over here. I hope this place sticks.

Long time Blues Talk lurker. That place is dead. Almost never posted, but love reading commentary from huge Blues fans with some knowledge, and this seems to be the place to be. Great to see so many of the more respected posters showing up in one place and finally making an effort to rid us all of that disaster that BT had become the last several months. I'll definitely be lurking here and may actually give my 2 cents on occasion now that there appears to be some respect amongst the group.

Hockey Pete wrote:
ratonmono wrote:I found my way here, to the land of the banished souls. So... goalies threads are welcome right?
LOL... I think so.

It's like I've been trained to avoid the subject, as even mentioning Elliott's name would throw the thread/world off kilter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ratonmono wrote:I found my way here, to the land of the banished souls. So... goalies threads are welcome right?
Only hypotheticals...ergo...

How far would the 1993 Blues go with Ken Dryden in the pipes?

But not Ken Dryden 1977, but Ken Dryden 1985.

Longtime member over at the various incarnations of the STL site (been over there since late '90s when people wondered whether Barrett Jackman or Christian Backman was the stay-at-home type and who was the offensive type). As that place turned into what it became, I only lurked.

Decided to follow the crowd of good posters over here. Seems like this place is off to a great start.

Now, Let's Go Blues!

I am here also...
Smith banned me within a week of me joining like 8 years ago for having a name that he didn't like... Hell it was so dumb, I can't exactly remember it is was PleauNeedsToJoe or something like that... Rejoined and posted a bit but AttackLemmings got dumped when a lot of others did... so hasd to resign up again... Kind of a PITA... so sort of glad that we have another outlet instead of that mess.

Anyhow... posted some and just enjoyed the banter...
Hoping this place flys...

Glad everyone, except those who's names will not be mentioned, came over...