BNF suite for home game

was thinking it would be cool to actually watch a game together. would anyone be interested? if we fill it, pricing wouldn't be too bad. saying you might be interested is not a commitment at this time, just gauging interest before i find out firm details.
Last edited by T.C. on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: BNF suite for home game

yes, a suite. i know we tried to do it on the original BNF and everyone said they were in, then when it came time to pay people were nowhere to be found. i understand it would depend on date/etc., but barring any conflicts, please only say you are interested if you would pay your share. significant others welcome.

RAFritchey wrote:I'm interested. About how much would it be, approximately?
I was doing the suite with a group of people 3-4 years ago a few times a year and it was usually about $75 per ticket for a week night game against teams like Nashville or Columbus. I'm sure the price has gone up since then.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Gonna need a minimum of 16 paying seatholders, T.C., with room for four more.
Club Level Suites (200 Level)
• Comfortable theatre style seating to accommodate sixteen (16) guests, with room to purchase 4 additional tickets
• Private restroom
• Two televisions and telephone
• Buffet counter and refrigerator
• Message board recognition (depending on event)
Food and beverage package available for purchase*

* Food and beverage packages are only included when purchasing directly from the St. Louis Blues only. ...

JMC-STL wrote:Gonna need a minimum of 16 paying seatholders, T.C., with room for four more.
Club Level Suites (200 Level)
• Comfortable theatre style seating to accommodate sixteen (16) guests, with room to purchase 4 additional tickets
• Private restroom
• Two televisions and telephone
• Buffet counter and refrigerator
• Message board recognition (depending on event)
Food and beverage package available for purchase*

* Food and beverage packages are only included when purchasing directly from the St. Louis Blues only. ...
I was thinking party box. We won't be getting a suite for $75 per ticket! :o A suite would be cool too!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

CaptSMRT wrote:
BlueinNy wrote:I'm jealous
There are still some good seats left for the November 1st game at MSG. Are you a Chase Preferred Card member?
I'm 6 hours from msg, I've stayed at the Pennsylvania which is right across the filthy,stinking, rat infested street, I don't think they'll let me stay there again.

Any progress on this pursuit, T.C.? I'm fresh off two weeks in Hawaii, and ready for some live action that doesn't involve hula dancing & ukulele music. Though if CaptSMRT wants to provide such entertainment on game night, it's bound to be better than his stand-up routine.