Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:29 amAll races have something they do well... Black people are cool... Latinos can dance... All White people can do is... steal culture. White people with dredlocks always have a guilty look on their face. Elvis went to a black church once and made a career out of it.
I dunno, I thought The Beebs looked perfectly angelic. But maybe that's because he's Canadian.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:28 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:19 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:27 pmFresh meat for your next set, Cap'n ... AutoBlog.com: Can Oscar Meyer's renamed 'Frankmobile' cut the mustard?

Note the "clever" catch phrase on the left rear wheelwell. Probably took the marketing dept. months to come up with that one ...

OM Frankmobile.jpg
This is like when the Catholics decided that Saint Christopher wasn’t a saint anymore
You can't lick St. Chris, at least when it comes to river crossing transportation.
The Insurance Companies were Chris' undoing... they bribed the Pope, saying that those dashboard statues and medals hanging from rear-view mirrors were too distracting to drivers... wonder what they gave him??? Every Pope has his price.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:06 pm Context is really important... if a serial killer was murdering cats I would be ready to lead an angry mob for that sicko.

If he was murdering guys with nice hair... I would hope they catch him someday.
If he uses a hand gun, a knife, or a piece of piano wire, he has an army of coppers looking for him.
If he uses an AK, or any other kind of automatic weapon, he may get an army of coppers looking for him, but his victims get the thoughts and prayers of congress.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:07 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:11 amI am the exact kind of white person everyone hates. If you went to the store to find the right kind of white person to hate I would be on the top shelf.
You'd be in the mark-down bin.
He ain't good enough for markdown. He needs to be stuffed in the tabloid rack at the checkout counter, next to a rotting whole fryer & a busted open sack of bleached flour.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:03 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:07 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:11 amI am the exact kind of white person everyone hates. If you went to the store to find the right kind of white person to hate I would be on the top shelf.
You'd be in the mark-down bin.
He ain't good enough for markdown. He needs to be stuffed in the tabloid rack at the checkout counter, next to a rotting whole fryer & a busted open sack of bleached flour.
In the 'hood where he hangs out, a rotting whole fryer is considered a delicacy.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:46 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:03 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:07 amYou'd be in the mark-down bin.
In the 'hood where he hangs out, a rotting whole fryer is considered a delicacy.
That's why the customers hide them behind the tabloids.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:50 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:00 am I loved conspiracies back in the 90's... Hitler escaped to the Moon... Princess Diana is a Dinosaur person... Bush did 9/11. Now conspiracies are all... I think my third graders teacher is trying to get him a job at a dildo factory.
Conspiracies, these days, come with prosecutors and indictments.
In the 90's the face on Mars was real... now the face on Mars is real mad about equality

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:00 am I loved conspiracies back in the 90's... Hitler escaped to the Moon... Princess Diana is a Dinosaur person... Bush did 9/11. Now conspiracies are all... I think my third graders teacher is trying to get him a job at a dildo factory.
In the 90's the face on Mars was real... now the face on Mars is real mad about equality
In the 90's Pluto was a planet, until some geeks decided it wasn't...

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:55 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:38 pm

In the 90's Pluto was a planet, until some geeks decided it wasn't...
Styx is the smallest moon of Pluto, which some science geeks stripped of it's planet-hood.
Styx is also a band who made a song about St Christopher, who was stripped of his saint-hood by some Catholic geeks.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:05 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:39 amThis story could have ended SO much happier ... NYP: Former WWE star takes DNA test to prove he’s not Lauren Boebert’s dad
There’s a country and western song in this story, somewhere.
“I told ya you were not my daughter… your mom was fucking Sargent Slaughter”
Colorado Rep. Boebert's mom is a piece of work. So apparently the Congresswoman comes by it honestly.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:07 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:32 pm The UFO narrative is gaining acceptance in mainstream society. You guys were at Roswell... what do you think?

The big oil companies lobbied congress to have the military shoot them down... they came here to show us how their fuel technology gets light-years per picocurie, instead of miles per gallon.
That does make sense... as soon as they found out they were going to help us... they get shot down.