Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

WTF IS THIS???!!! Ahockalypse (2018) ... I came across the opening scenes of this movie on This TV network, which begin with Kelly Chase (playing "Self") beating the crap outta some zombie hockey broadcaster (I presumed by his makeup & wardrobe & headset) in an elevator. It only got worse from there, so I turned it off. The fact that this broadcast version bleeped about every 5th word & they obscured a lot of imagery in the early scenes was probably a blessing. But it could be worth finding an unedited version, and screening it pre-game of the next BNF Suite Night. Or maybe AFTER y'all have consumed the suite allotment of out-of-date Bud Light.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:24 pm WTF IS THIS???!!! Ahockalypse (2018) ... I came across the opening scenes of this movie on This TV network, which begin with Kelly Chase (playing "Self") beating the crap outta some zombie hockey broadcaster (I presumed by his makeup & wardrobe & headset) in an elevator. It only got worse from there, so I turned it off. The fact that this broadcast version bleeped about every 5th word & they obscured a lot of imagery in the early scenes was probably a blessing. But it could be worth finding an unedited version, and screening it pre-game of the next BNF Suite Night. Or maybe AFTER y'all have consumed the suite allotment of out-of-date Bud Light.
I’m trying to be anti-cancel culture, so I’m drinking all the Bud Light that I can

I didn’t know it existed until this post, so i sought it out. Just watched it last night. While Chaser is only in the beginning scene and Melrose is only in the ending scene, and while it is clearly written and shot by some hockey dudes on iphones with any “effects” very obviously added in post, i did keep watching it. Something weirdly engaging about it, given how bad it is. It keeps wedging in pop culture references unnecessarily, the audio is different from scene to scene, sometimes character to character in a scene. So yes, it’s a bad film. But i couldn’t stop watching it. I did laugh several times, some of which I believe were the intended reaction.

T.C. wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:06 amI didn’t know it existed until this post, so i sought it out. Just watched it last night. While Chaser is only in the beginning scene and Melrose is only in the ending scene, and while it is clearly written and shot by some hockey dudes on iphones with any “effects” very obviously added in post, i did keep watching it. Something weirdly engaging about it, given how bad it is. It keeps wedging in pop culture references unnecessarily, the audio is different from scene to scene, sometimes character to character in a scene. So yes, it’s a bad film. But i couldn’t stop watching it. I did laugh several times, some of which I believe were the intended reaction.
Submit this review pronto to the Rotten Tomatoes web staff! This sleeper cult classic deserves notice from a much wider audience than just the BNF Cognoscenti.

Real life is always the opposite of movies. in the movies dudes go out on a boat... get drunk... have homoerotic arguments about their injuries... then kill a shark in a blood orgy.

Real life... two gay guys get their daily exercise by cutting beer tabs out of shark gums while talking about where they will send their kids to school.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:27 pm Fresh meat for your next set, Cap'n ... AutoBlog.com: Can Oscar Meyer's renamed 'Frankmobile' cut the mustard?

Note the "clever" catch phrase on the left rear wheelwell. Probably took the marketing dept. months to come up with that one ...

OM Frankmobile.jpg
This is pure wokester bullshit. My bologna has a first name and its INFLATION... all I can afford to eat thanks to liberals.

I've gone out with ugly women specifically to prove that I was looking on the inside... and let me tell you. I couldnt see shit but that mustache. I'm no prize I know. I've pulled some ass though. One time I had sex with a lesbian. Well... she molested me... but the residual emotional trauma has felt like a relationship.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:30 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:27 pm Fresh meat for your next set, Cap'n ... AutoBlog.com: Can Oscar Meyer's renamed 'Frankmobile' cut the mustard?

Note the "clever" catch phrase on the left rear wheelwell. Probably took the marketing dept. months to come up with that one ...

OM Frankmobile.jpg
This is pure wokester bullshit. My bologna has a first name and its INFLATION... all I can afford to eat thanks to liberals.
If you didn’t spend so much on bum wine and prostitutes, you could be eating steak

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:19 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:27 pmFresh meat for your next set, Cap'n ... AutoBlog.com: Can Oscar Meyer's renamed 'Frankmobile' cut the mustard?

OM Frankmobile.jpg
This is like when the Catholics decided that Saint Christopher wasn’t a saint anymore
You can't lick St. Chris, at least when it comes to river crossing transportation.