Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:39 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:51 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:07 pm
America loves someone to hate, these days... if working a dog joint, maybe you could try making disparaging remarks about hamburger eaters.
I love hamburgers!
It's settled, then. Pack your bags for Brazil! Comedy by night, burning Amazon rain forests by day. Your background in arboreal sciences will serve you well in clearing timber for more beef cattle grazing acreage. But you might wanna brush up on your Portuguese.
If you hurry, you can ride along with George Santos... I don't expect him to be here when his trial date rolls around.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:53 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:51 pmI love hamburgers!
It's settled, then. Pack your bags for Brazil! Comedy by night, burning Amazon rain forests by day. Your background in arboreal sciences will serve you well in clearing timber for more beef cattle grazing acreage. But you might wanna brush up on your Portuguese.
If you hurry, you can ride along with George Santos... I don't expect him to be here when his trial date rolls around.
But all he did (allegedly) was violate campaign finance rules, commit wire fraud, steal public funds, and launder money. He could be elected our next President!

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:15 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:53 pm
But all he did (allegedly) was violate campaign finance rules, commit wire fraud, steal public funds, and launder money. He could be elected our next President!
As long as he claims to be pro-guns and pro-life, he's got a shot!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:47 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:15 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:53 pmIf you hurry, you can ride along with George Santos... I don't expect him to be here when his trial date rolls around.
As long as he claims to be pro-guns and pro-life, he's got a shot!
Pro-guns, pro-life, pro-whatever or pro-whoever, Santos can fake it!

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:30 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:58 pmJodie Foster comes off as the kind of lesbian who would talk your labia off... she'd kneel down to eat your pussy and end up trying to impress your clit by explaining Russian literature to it.
Sounds more like Drew Barrymore ... only without the lisp ...
Your pussy should be impressed if she can explain Russian literature to it… I doubt most Russian pussies could explain it.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:11 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:01 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:36 amA good comedian could make something funny outta this worldwide social trend ... Yahoo!News/Miami Herald: Woman shot in the buttock when MRI machine triggers her concealed gun, FDA reports
Does Medicaid cover that?
You'd need to show your NRA membership card to waive the deductible.
"By God... the second amendment guarantees me the right to pack heat when they send me down the tube... there may be illegal immigrants hiding in there!"

T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:53 amYou are a special kind of stupid if you lie about having metal objects on you while you are in the room with a MAGNETIC resonance imaging machine, let alone about to get in one. Too bad it wasn’t fatal.
The buttocks of many women around the world these days are practically bulletproof. I reckon that patient didn't even flinch when her gun discharged. Scared the shit outta the MRI tech though, I'll bet.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:19 pm
T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:53 amYou are a special kind of stupid if you lie about having metal objects on you while you are in the room with a MAGNETIC resonance imaging machine, let alone about to get in one. Too bad it wasn’t fatal.
The buttocks of many women around the world these days are practically bulletproof. I reckon that patient didn't even flinch when her gun discharged. Scared the shit outta the MRI tech though, I'll bet.
still less noisy than the actual machine, though.

T.C. wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:11 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:19 pm
still less noisy than the actual machine, though.
Noises in two distinct frequency ranges. Tech would be less sensitive to the sounds of the machine than they would be to gunfire ... unless they live next door to The Rev's Gang Violence Training Course & Coffee Shop.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:17 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:33 pm <hearted> your opening moves, seemed like it warmed up the crowd without you having to work for it. But by the time the BBC riff came around, I was all been-there-done-that-where's-the-emergency-exit.
I need to stay in my lane... exposing the lizard people agenda!!!
Woman in the audience to herself:
FUCK...I finally get John to forgive me for cheating on him with Tyrone, and this guy has to start talking about BBCs.... SHIT!