Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

People in the future are going to be so pissed... "Why are there no resources left? What did our ancestors use all of the energy for? Well Cave Daryl, they sat at home all day watching fantasies about wizards and Jesus and jerking their dicks... did some paperwork... forgot literacy, and then fought each other to death over the right to spit in each others faces." (gets cave gun... eats stone bullet)

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:46 pmPeople in the future are going to be so pissed... "Why are there no resources left? What did our ancestors use all of the energy for? Well Cave Daryl, they sat at home all day watching fantasies about wizards and Jesus and jerking their dicks... did some paperwork... forgot literacy, and then fought each other to death over the right to spit in each others faces." (gets cave gun... eats stone bullet)
"People in the future"? Hell, my millennial kids are already blaming boomers for shortening their life spans. I'm happy to contribute to that cause.

My Dr told me that I need to lose weight. Why do I have to pay to hear something I know. I have been diagnosed... medically fat. I'm not get a cable show for being fat fat. I am get parts of my body cut off eventually fat. I’m not handicap parking fat but I’m sexual harrassment if I talk to you fat. Im not get a scooter fat. I am never find pants that fit fat. I'm not live on disability fat. I am live on rejection from women fat. I'm not live on disability fat. I am live on rejection from women fat. I'm not confined to a wheel chair fat. I am confined to a high 3-5 year mortality fat. I have been told by fat people not to call myself fat. Real fatism. Legally I'm not fat. Im a slob, an even lower form of life than your street grade fatso.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:49 pm My Dr told me that I need to lose weight. Why do I have to pay to hear something I know. I have been diagnosed... medically fat. I'm not get a cable show for being fat fat. I am get parts of my body cut off eventually fat. I’m not handicap parking fat but I’m sexual harrassment if I talk to you fat. Im not get a scooter fat. I am never find pants that fit fat. I'm not live on disability fat. I am live on rejection from women fat. I'm not live on disability fat. I am live on rejection from women fat. I'm not confined to a wheel chair fat. I am confined to a high 3-5 year mortality fat. I have been told by fat people not to call myself fat. Real fatism. Legally I'm not fat. Im a slob, an even lower form of life than your street grade fatso.
I know a guy who gets disability because he ate so much that his legs and knees can’t hold him up any more…now he spends his days on the internet bitching about Mexicans taking Americans’ jobs.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:29 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:49 pm My Dr told me that I need to lose weight. Why do I have to pay to hear something I know. I have been diagnosed... medically fat. I'm not get a cable show for being fat fat. I am get parts of my body cut off eventually fat. I’m not handicap parking fat but I’m sexual harrassment if I talk to you fat. Im not get a scooter fat. I am never find pants that fit fat. I'm not live on disability fat. I am live on rejection from women fat. I'm not live on disability fat. I am live on rejection from women fat. I'm not confined to a wheel chair fat. I am confined to a high 3-5 year mortality fat. I have been told by fat people not to call myself fat. Real fatism. Legally I'm not fat. Im a slob, an even lower form of life than your street grade fatso.
I know a guy who gets disability because he ate so much that his legs and knees can’t hold him up any more…now he spends his days on the internet bitching about Mexicans taking Americans’ jobs.

I bet there is a correlation between being able to walk and self esteem.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:49 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:29 amI know a guy who gets disability because he ate so much that his legs and knees can’t hold him up any more…now he spends his days on the internet bitching about Mexicans taking Americans’ jobs.
I bet there is a correlation between being able to walk and self esteem.
The serpent in the Garden of Eden had higher self-esteem than Adam & Eve combined. THAT is your correlation.