Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:08 pmThe CIA wanting to investiagate Mars millions of years ago is intriguing... What drew the curiosity of national defense?
The CIA Mission Statement: "Collecting foreign intelligence that matters [who's more foreign than Martians?]; Producing objective all-source analysis [opportunity to train-up new recruits]; Conducting effective covert action as directed by the president [Biden wants to know what Musk already knows about the place]; and Safeguarding the secrets that help keep our Nation safe [it must be a U.S. cover-up operation]."

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:48 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:08 pmThe CIA wanting to investiagate Mars millions of years ago is intriguing... What drew the curiosity of national defense?
The CIA Mission Statement: "Collecting foreign intelligence that matters [who's more foreign than Martians?]; Producing objective all-source analysis [opportunity to train-up new recruits]; Conducting effective covert action as directed by the president [Biden wants to know what Musk already knows about the place]; and Safeguarding the secrets that help keep our Nation safe [it must be a U.S. cover-up operation]."
Attachments

I was working with this guy on his dueling piano show...and part of it is setting up gear... Im helping set up and we have to take all of the shit from upstairs to the patio tonight... and there is a 40th birthday party in the way ... so I am carrying gear ... and I pretty much carry all of it.... then the guy gets all cagey with me... and after the last load he says... "You gotta be careful... you almost hit a lady in the face with that gear" I reply.... Yeah and... and he starts to lecture me about safety... and I quit and go home. I didnt mean to almost hit anyone. I was doing him a favor and he seemed pretty fucking ungrateful. He also kept setting up tables right where we were carrying the gear through and then got mad when I said wait until we are done carrying gear Ill move the tables.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:14 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:48 pm
That's a petrified Bigfoot.... We're next, I tell ya... When God gets tired of trying to zap Bigfoot with lightning, Ya'll better be ready for his
Mars solution.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:54 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:25 pm Why can you never win in a boxing match with Dracula? Nobody can ever beat the Count.
He seems like an innocent Muppet... mostly innocent
Must be a tough life being a Muppet vampire... if he bites another Muppet, all he gets is a mouth full of lint that tastes like slobber and kid-pee.
Jeffery Epstein didn't die... he transitioned to being a Muppet vampire

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:45 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:54 pm

He seems like an innocent Muppet... mostly innocent
Must be a tough life being a Muppet vampire... if he bites another Muppet, all he gets is a mouth full of
Jeffery Epstein didn't die... he transitioned to being a Muppet vampire
Probably plenty of lint that tastes like slobber and kid-pee in his mouth.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:46 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:28 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:42 amJapanese businessmen strike again

https://phys.org/news/2022-08-ancient-s ... rtals.html
study-of-ancient-skull.jpg

Digitally remove the beard, and it looks like the Branch Davidian leader David Koresh to me. Interbreeding was his business.
Not really surprised Cavemen fetishes for back millions of years, but I should be.
He looks like the cops are frisking his buddy, and he's the one with the pocket full of dope.