Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:07 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:01 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:23 pmThat's why I ship things UPS ground.
A guitar case full of hammers is crazy no matter how you ship it
Why are you studying hijackers anyway? Have the high gas prices got you searching for cheaper means of transportation?
Calloway successfully appealed the conviction for interference, which was ruled to be a lesser offense of attempted air piracy.
WSH Capitals' Goon Boy Tom Wilson needs this guy's lawyer for his next Dept. of Player Safety hearing.

Why are all these gun waving, Frank Castle worshipping, freedom heads always the first to deny the individual rights of others? Pro-nouns... is it an abridgement of my freedom for someone to say... call me this? Im struggling to see the issue.
You say... " If someone says their name is Dave." I don't start lecturing them on the scientific definition of Dave's. I've been calling people Dude for 30 years. I have no idea what it means. Its good enough for the Ninja Turtles...

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:38 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:59 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:04 pmYou're at Everest North base camp, having a drink at 16,900 ft. You're tired and now you have to fight the Yeti. What is your first move?
You tell him "hey, fuck, I know your dad"
He hates his Dad... an enraged Yeti pulls your scrotum off and eats it like a potato chip.
How did you know The Rev's scrotum looks like a potato chip? Did you subscribe to his OnlyFans page?

Re: The Cardinals thread

Mrs. JMC 'n' me had a pair of cardinals who were frequent visitors to our birdbath this spring & summer. But we haven't seen the female in over 6 weeks. I suspect fowl play involving the nasty Canadian geese who terrorize children & adults at the nearby pond. So there you have it.