Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:55 pm Too bad you missed out on being the new spokesperson for M&M's. The Cap'n featured during the Super Bowl would have cemented your position as *The* BNF Darling ...

Nobody wants to eat anything with my face on it. I bet if they put my picture on the vaccine Biden would invest in Ivermectin.
Food with your face on it should come with a message from the Surgeon General …. and one from the C.D.C.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:23 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:55 pmToo bad you missed out on being the new spokesperson for M&M's. The Cap'n featured during the Super Bowl would have cemented your position as *The* BNF Darling ...

Nobody wants to eat anything with my face on it. I bet if they put my picture on the vaccine Biden would invest in Ivermectin.
Food with your face on it should come with a message from the Surgeon General …. and one from the C.D.C.
**AND** from the National Celery Growers Alliance.

UFO sightings are up... probably because people are dumber. Ill tell you something good about getting probed. Aliens won't be asking any uncomfortable questions afterwards... like... what are you doing tomorrow.... where do you think this is going... or tell you about their day. An alien won't show up at your job the next day telling everyone how worried they are you didn't call them back. They won't accuse you of cheating bc your talking to the hot alien secretary. They won't make you meet their parents or cut themselves when I don't reply to a text. You won’t have to block them on social media. They won't show up at Thanksgiving and tell your wife about how said she won't probe you like this. Wam bam probe you ma'am... that is how I like it. Cold emotionless probing. They won't go through my yearbook cutting out all of the pictures of other girls. Chances are... they didnt send some loser to space so you are getting probed by an alien with a future... they probably have a 401k. Maybe one day we will be living on a moon with a white picket fence.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:09 pm UFO sightings are up... probably because people are dumber. Ill tell you something good about getting probed. Aliens won't be asking any uncomfortable questions afterwards... like... what are you doing tomorrow.... where do you think this is going... or tell you about their day. An alien won't show up at your job the next day telling everyone how worried they are you didn't call them back. They won't accuse you of cheating bc your talking to the hot alien secretary. They won't make you meet their parents or cut themselves when I don't reply to a text. You won’t have to block them on social media. They won't show up at Thanksgiving and tell your wife about how said she won't probe you like this. Wam bam probe you ma'am... that is how I like it. Cold emotionless probing. They won't go through my yearbook cutting out all of the pictures of other girls. Chances are... they didnt send some loser to space so you are getting probed by an alien with a future... they probably have a 401k. Maybe one day we will be living on a moon with a white picket fence.
The moon is made of cheese… if Ronald Reagan had colonized the moon, it would have been eaten by now, and we’d be building space walls to keep former earthlings from coming home.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:23 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:09 pm UFO sightings are up... probably because people are dumber. Ill tell you something good about getting probed. Aliens won't be asking any uncomfortable questions afterwards... like... what are you doing tomorrow.... where do you think this is going... or tell you about their day. An alien won't show up at your job the next day telling everyone how worried they are you didn't call them back. They won't accuse you of cheating bc your talking to the hot alien secretary. They won't make you meet their parents or cut themselves when I don't reply to a text. You won’t have to block them on social media. They won't show up at Thanksgiving and tell your wife about how said she won't probe you like this. Wam bam probe you ma'am... that is how I like it. Cold emotionless probing. They won't go through my yearbook cutting out all of the pictures of other girls. Chances are... they didnt send some loser to space so you are getting probed by an alien with a future... they probably have a 401k. Maybe one day we will be living on a moon with a white picket fence.
The moon is made of cheese… if Ronald Reagan had colonized the moon, it would have been eaten by now, and we’d be building space walls to keep former earthlings from coming home.
I think it worked.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:30 am You need a haircut, bad actually.
That is a very true statement. The problem is... my helmet fits better when I have a bad haircut. Things havent been great in that department lately... got smoked in the leg and it strained all of the stabilization muscles... then tried to skate on Wed and tweaked it all... I wish that alien would take me away from all of this.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:30 amYou need a haircut, bad actually.
That is a very true statement. The problem is... my helmet fits better when I have a bad haircut. Things havent been great in that department lately... got smoked in the leg and it strained all of the stabilization muscles... then tried to skate on Wed and tweaked it all... I wish that alien would take me away from all of this.
They play, too.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:30 am You need a haircut, bad actually.
When the aliens come for you, leg pain will be the least of your worries.