Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:37 pm Monday I saw an obituary for a friend from grade school. About...1 am... I wake up like lightning struck... then feel a hand on my shoulder. Boom... spring up with a spin kick... nobody was there. Two weeks before I felt something sit on my bed. The spin kick failed to intimidate then also.
I'm tellin' ya, The Holy Ghost is having it's way with you.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:37 pm Monday I saw an obituary for a friend from grade school. About...1 am... I wake up like lightning struck... then feel a hand on my shoulder. Boom... spring up with a spin kick... nobody was there. Two weeks before I felt something sit on my bed. The spin kick failed to intimidate then also.
If The Cap'n put the Jimmy Legs move on him, that Holy Bird would take flight.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:49 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
If The Cap'n put the Jimmy Legs move on him, that Holy Bird would take flight.

The Holy Ghost doesn’t run from Jimmy Legs, it causes Jimmy Legs.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:48 amSo Biggy drives a foreign model car? How downright un-Murican of him. He ain't never gonna be MY President!
....says the guy who used to cruise the Arsenal Street stroll in a foggy old Toyota.
It was NOT foggy. And that car was a chick magnet.
Your memory has gone foggy too...the car wasn't what attracted the street-walkers to you, it was your money they wanted.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:33 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:....says the guy who used to cruise the Arsenal Street stroll in a foggy old Toyota.
It was NOT foggy. And that car was a chick magnet.
Your memory has gone foggy too...the car wasn't what attracted the street-walkers to you, it was your money they wanted.
They knew by my sweet ride that I had money to give.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:36 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:37 pmI'm a bachelor of Science, which is way more fun than being a Dr. I'm still a scientist, but most of my experiments focus on how much cocaine you can stuff in a strippers pussy.
College jokes don't impress audiences in Effingham none.
I haven't been back since the incident.
You're lucky they didn't nail your ass up on that cross.