Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:55 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:36 am I was in a hotel and the sheets smelled like Axe Body spray, which apparently means there is also a good chance there are bed bugs in the room.
Them's some sophisticated bedbugs if they're using body spray.
Defnitely not your run of the mill bugs... they were doing Tiktok dances on my face all night and now I look like one of the Island Boys.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:19 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:55 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:36 amI was in a hotel and the sheets smelled like Axe Body spray, which apparently means there is also a good chance there are bed bugs in the room.
Them's some sophisticated bedbugs if they're using body spray.
Defnitely not your run of the mill bugs... they were doing Tiktok dances on my face all night and now I look like one of the Island Boys.
Which one are you?

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:38 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:54 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:31 amAlso... never sleep on hotel beds because someone might have pooped on it...I know because I pooped on my hotel bed.
Does "pooped" appeal to a new segment of your target demographic? School's out for summer.
Poop is a funny word... which is why it confuses you
It's only funny until you step in it, then it turns into shit.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:18 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:24 pm If you say you are going to stay in a hotel or prison someone will give you their plan for survival.
Hide a shank in your b hole. Don't touch the remote... its covered in splooge. Punch the desk clerk and show them who is boss.
Punching the desk clerk at a prison, is a sure way to get a room-mate who will splooge all over you.
You gotta shank that splooge

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:36 pm This pronoun thing is getting out of hand. I have to admit to being a bit confused at the beginning...If someone says their name is Dave... do you start arguing with them about the Biblical definition of Daves? I've been calling people Dude for 40 years and I don't even know what it means.
The apostle Matthew had a speech impediment,,,, Whenever he said Jude, it came out as Dude... and now you know.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:01 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:23 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:29 pm This is a crazy story

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_E ... Flight_705
That's why I ship things UPS ground.
A guitar case full of hammers is crazy no matter how you ship it
Why are you studying hijackers anyway? Have the high gas prices got you searching for cheaper means of transportation?