Re: Ducks and Lanche 3rd Jerseys accidentally leaked

JMC-STL wrote:For reporting accuracy, there was nothing "accidental" nor "leaked" about this. Chris Smith of IceThetics published images of the two alternate jersey designs in early August: http://www.icethetics.co/blog/2015/8/11 ... on-the-way

And now, back to our regularly scheduled opinions ...
Thanks. I was going off of the caption under the jerseys that TSN tweeted out that NHL shop accidentally leaked them.

T.C. wrote:yes, children's movies are my go-to for hockey rage. a professional sports team should certainly latch onto that.
I was kidding with the video, but you have to remember this team was first owned by The Walt Disney Company, they were trying to promote their film franchise and make money off of a pro sports team at the same time. The way that pro team would turn out is sure to be pretty cheesy.

MissouriMook wrote:I'm old enough to remember the Colorado Rockies franchise, so I like the Avs throwback to that era.
Same here. I really like the old snow peaked mountain and official Colorado "C" logos. This is far better than that silly "swooshy", snowy "A".
MissouriMook wrote:The Ducks jersey, on the other hand, makes me want to gouge my own eyes out.

SAME. The Duck jerseys are horrible. That nasty black/brownish orange crap they wore the last several years was truly horrible.
MissouriMook wrote:The only color I have seen on a sweater that is worse than this orange abomination is the Perds urine colored "gold" jerseys.
I like mustard on my QT hot dogs....not on hockey jerseys.

Love that Ducks logo. I think it's way better than the webbed foot D thing they use as their main logo nowadays. Don't like how there is so much orange but oh well.

The Avs jersey would look great if the shoulders were maroon instead of white. Just add a white stripe like the sleeve cuffs. I get the notion of white on the "peak" of the jersey like snow, but it's just kind of weird. Love the throwback Rockies style logo regardless. They should use that instead of the swooping A. It was trendy in the 90s but it just looks bad now.