Student with Cerebral Palsy Scores Touchdown

This is some bullshit. To borrow a line from the great Carlin skit about the "Baby on Board" signs people hang in their cars, where he says he likes to wreck those people, bounce that kid around a little, let them grow up with a sense of reality...I'm sorry, but somebody should have put a head long dive on this kid and laid him out at the five yard line--let him grow up with a sense of reality.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/playofday-28 ... 33580.html

Re: Student with Cerebral Palsy Scores Touchdown

Yeah but by that thinking, we'd have to let every fan in attendance get their turn to run for a touchdown. Pretty soon our shows are being run by tards. And how long then before we're out at the Checkerdome letting Tommy Smugala score a goal on a breakaway?

And how much longer then before we're telling Billy Pilgrim it's ok to stalk young men, and saying yes Billy, we are all jealous of you because we aren't doing it too. I understand Jesus loves tards, but I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand dude, saying to Jesus "Over this line you do not"....also dude, tard is not the preferred nomenclature--" intellectually disabled," please.