Re: NHL Ratings: Blues fans tune-in - Hawks fans off the bandwagon

barnburner wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
MattyIce wrote:Man... good for the people of Buffalo
Definitely a hockey crazed city. They deserve to see some good hockey but the seem stuck in rebuilding.
Yeah, you think about the people in Buffalo, and suddenly being a Blues fan ain't so bad.
Between the Hully 'No Goal' in hockey. The 4 straight failed Super Bowl trips and wide right in Football...and what I'd imagine are miserable winters, they sure are a tortured fan base.
Just a Russian propaganda account

barnburner wrote:
Definitely a hockey crazed city. They deserve to see some good hockey but the seem stuck in rebuilding.
Yeah, you think about the people in Buffalo, and suddenly being a Blues fan ain't so bad.
Between the Hully 'No Goal' in hockey. The 4 straight failed Super Bowl trips and wide right in Football...and what I'd imagine are miserable winters, they sure are a tortured fan base.
You ain't seen winter til you go to football game in late December, brutal wind. Should anyone happen to make a Sabres game , there's a brewery out there that makes a red ale called the rusty chain it's absolutely fucking delicious. I can't find it where I am I've asked, I'm only a few hours out.

BlueinNy wrote:
barnburner wrote:
You ain't seen winter til you go to football game in late December, brutal wind. Should anyone happen to make a Sabres game , there's a brewery out there that makes a red ale called the rusty chain it's absolutely fucking delicious. I can't find it where I am I've asked, I'm only a few hours out.
I couldn't imagine putting up with their winters and I'm from Saskatchewan. :P