Re: Playoff Open Thread

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:I just realized Hunt, Perron, and Reaves are all scratched for Vegas.
Crazy to think Vegas has that much depth...more than most teams. Players have bought in. They start shit, making la respond. Wish we had that...
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:I just realized Hunt, Perron, and Reaves are all scratched for Vegas.
Crazy to think Vegas has that much depth...more than most teams. Players have bought in. They start shit, making la respond. Wish we had that...
Yup. Surprised by Reaves knowing the Kings are going to try and push the Knights around. He's the ultimate equalizer of that.

Perron is listed out for 'Undisclosed' so I guess he's battling some injury.

All I know is, I want to change my bracket pick to Vegas.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:William Carrier, part of the worst deal DA ever made.

Debatable. Miller was looking awfully good when he first got here.
I'd rather have kept the strong checking forward for a few years then get ten good games from a goalie who was never signing here.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:That would normally make me wince...instead it made me happy....bye bye brown
:lol: Both him and Doughty have been dinged up already. This is more fun than watching the Blues get swept.
Definitely less stressed too :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

The physical play in both western games tonight is off the charts tonight. No way that pansy ass team of ours would have been able to handle any of that.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

bradleygt89 wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:The physical play in both western games tonight is off the charts tonight. No way that pansy ass team of ours would have been able to handle any of that.
They would have layed down for sure. Like, actually layed down.
Doug is currently analyzing how goals are scored in the league. Stay tuned for further developments.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Laine ties it. If you aren't watching this game, you're missing out!
Well, if the NHL didn't put their playoff games on frickin CNBC maybe I wouldn't be missing out.
Yeah, I was able to view it on NBC.com and stream it there. Didn't see the last 2 periods though. Figured it was over anyway - ha

Vegas needs to beat LA in 4 or 5 games, ideally. The key to Vegas beating Nashville will be a short series for the Knights in round 1 and ideally, round 2. I’d be surprised if the Nashville/Colorado series goes more than 5, but then Winnipeg will give the Preds all they want in round 2. If Vegas can make it to the conference final in good health and with some rest, they would have a legit chance against Nashville (assuming they get by the Jets).

BillP wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:William Carrier, part of the worst deal DA ever made.

Debatable. Miller was looking awfully good when he first got here.
Yes yes did. He was playing a at a high level, and looking very confident in goal. Still don't know what happened with him.