Re: GDT: Blues vs Hawks - 7:00 CDT - NBCSN & Y98FM

barcthespark wrote:Hutton
GAA - 2.13 (1st in NHL)
SV% - .930 (3rd)

Allen
GAA - 2.72 (26th)
SV% - .906 (41st)

Why is Allen playing instead of Hutton?
That should be the first question that should be addressed in Army and Yeo's end of season presser.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
barcthespark wrote:Hutton
GAA - 2.13 (1st in NHL)
SV% - .930 (3rd)

Allen
GAA - 2.72 (26th)
SV% - .906 (41st)

Why is Allen playing instead of Hutton?
That should be the first question that should be addressed in Army and Yeo's end of season presser.
Hopefully, Yeo won't still be here then.
It's not all his fault. He has some really bad players, but nothing I've seen makes me confident that this guy is the guy we need to get better.

Dave's a mess wrote:Guys I think this team might have a goalie and coaching problem.
FIFY

I really don't get why Yeo started Allen tonight. Or pulled him after second goal. That said, Allen has just been off his game, again, the last few. Yeo should have seen that.

Unless Hutton is really not ready. Which have Husso still up.

There's just so much to blame, and while Blues can still get in by winning last two, I'm almost to the point of what is the point?
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote:Guys I think this team might have a goalie and coaching problem.
FIFY

I really don't get why Yeo started Allen tonight. Or pulled him after second goal. That said, Allen has just been off his game, again, the last few. Yeo should have seen that.

There's just so much to blame, and while Blues can still get in by winning last two, I'm almost to the point of what is the point?
I didn't mind him starting, but he definitely should have been pulled.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

bradleygt89 wrote:
FIFY

I used to think it would be best to get in for the extra money for the owners, and keeping the playoff streak alive, so this team would look better to Tavares and/or any other free agents that might be able to help this team. But, I think that ship has sailed. No way Tavares will decide to sign with a team stuck with a mental case goaltender early in a contract no other team will want, and a team with an ineffective coach, who let's bad situations continue, even when they're killing his team's chances.