Re: GDT: Blues @ Las Veges - 9:30 - FSMW

What was THAT??? They had a loose puck inside The Knights' Zone with 3 Blues around it (1 just outside), and they skate ever so slowly and casually, and let it slide slowly out of the zone. They had a reasonable chance of scoring if one hustled to keep it in. Don't they want to win? No energy left at the BEGINNING of The 3rd!

Oh well, Blues score. Thorburn knocks it in! Ties it up at 3! Shut my mouth!

Allen good but not great tonight. He made the saves expected but not many of those incredible ones. Unfortunately when you take a couple of months off incredible saves are what is called for.

That said he has had a great run of games when he was needed and had no backup to go to. I'm sure we will see Hutton get the start tomorrow night.

Still,we got a point and all things considered that is pretty decent.

Robb_K wrote:Why did Schenn let that screen man (Karlsson) stand right in front of Allen, and he stood next to Karlsson, blocking the rest of Allen's view. Standing there anyway, why didn't he push Karlsson to the outside before Marchessault received the puck, and could get a shot off?
You would need to ask Schenn that.

Robb_K wrote:Why did Schenn let that screen man (Karlsson) stand right in front of Allen, and he stood next to Karlsson, blocking the rest of Allen's view. Standing there anyway, why didn't he push Karlsson to the outside before Marchessault received the puck, and could get a shot off?

I'm not sure if Schenn could of done anything to prevent the outcome on that shot. And that's today's NHL anyway. You see it all the time now.