Re: GDT: Sharks Vs Blues - 7:00 CT, FSMW & KMOX

There's going to be a let down somewhere. We really can't afford it to be in the regular season. Even if they have a big let down in the playoffs and get smoked in the 1st round I'll still be happy to see them get there.

Anything beyond April 7th is bonus hockey. I don't think anyone really thought that this would be a cup year, probably not next year either, but if they can make some progress that is great.

Of course if you make it into the playoffs, you never know what can happen, so you just gotta be in the mindset of trying to win the next one.

39hurricane wrote:
BillP wrote:Jaskin played 18 minutes tonight and he earned it. credited with 6 hits and he was hustling and forechecking all night!!!
I feel crazy for thinking / saying this. Jaskin tonight and the last couple games has looked a little like the 25 year old version of David Backes.
Yeah, if only Jaskin could snipe. Like tonight, he had a great chance but he couldn't bury it. Backes can fire them home. Jaskin is just trying to keep himself from being fired :)

storey13 wrote:
BillP wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Schmaltz is starting to look like a beast.
I'll get you guys on board yet ;)
I agree. I see some good potential there with Schmaltz.
Always rooted for this kid ;)

OTFR: he is finally becoming the player we saw a glimpse of late last season and first series of playoffs vs MN. Playing with confidence and making good decisions now.
"Do Only Good Everyday"