Scoreboard Watching – 3/26/15 Edition

Any night is a good night with a Hawks beat down. Tonight there are some interesting goalie match-ups: Quick/Halak, Andersen/Rask, and Rinne/Bishop; and the Hamburgler goes for #15.

New Jersey v Washington. New Jersey – Caps are not comfortably in the playoffs so let’s make them a little more uncomfortable. Chaos in the East is good.

Los Angeles v NY Islanders. Islanders – Isles are still trending downward and would probably be 3rd in the Metro if not for the Pens poor performance of late. Hoping Halak can steal one over Quick.

Arizona v Buffalo. Arizona – worst v worst.

Pittsburgh v Carolina. Carolina – Pens should not be all that comfortable either and could fall to wild card.

Anaheim v Boston. Boston - Andersen v Rask and Ducks are merely mortal of late. Bruins win keeps Ducks even with Blues and Blues would have two games in hand.

Florida v Toronto. Florida – Panthers have just not played well enough to push for a wild card spot.

San Jose v Detroit. Detroit – time to end Sharks fading hopes for good and this would do it.

NY Rangers v Ottawa. Might be the best game of the night and can the Hamburgler do it again?

Nashville v Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay – probably the best goalie match-up of the night.

Montreal v Winnipeg. Winnipeg – Jets wins puts Kings further behind in the wild card race.

Colorado v Vancouver. Vancouver – both teams are playing better, but a Canucks win put them further up on Kings.

Re: Scoreboard Watching – 3/26/15 Edition

Andersen has been playing like crap the last few games. I think he was pulled for Gibson at least once during that time frame.

It's still weird seeing Boyes still playing in the league down in FL. I thought that dude had disappeared from the face of the earth until he surfaced this year.

I don't which team I hate the most: SJ, Colorado or Vancouver.

Rooting hard for Bruins (never do), Habs (often do) and Bolts (always do). Regarding the first two, I'm much more concerned about being 1st seed in the West than I am about winning the President's Trophy. I'm beginning to think it is almost a cinch that the Kings are going to make the playoffs, so I'd much rather see them bump Calgary down to the wildcard and stay in the Pacific. Facing the Flames and not the Jets in Round 1 would just be an added bonus.

The third one should be obvious, but anyone who knows me knows I'd be rooting for the Bolts anyway, even if the Preds were out of the playoff picture.

Big win for the Jets tonight...a few minutes left...hope I didn't jinx them. Kings keep the pressure on though with a win.
Jets have the Hawks next I believe...should be a great one. Big Buff played tonight and scored as well.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"