Poor excuse for an FTP thread

Sorry guys. I was out of town the last two days and have to drive to Columbia, MO tomorrow so I just don't have the time to do this properly. The least I can do is give you the link to the GDT (even though it still is titled as a Pre-Game Talk thread).

So, I'm here doing the least I can...............

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showt ... ?t=1861231

Never let it be said that I don't think of others. I thought of you all and decided it just wasn't worth my time. :P :shock: :lol:
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: Poor excuse for an FTP thread

stlblues1226 wrote:Sorry guys. I was out of town the last two days and have to drive to Columbia, MO tomorrow so I just don't have the time to do this properly. The least I can do is give you the link to the GDT (even though it still is titled as a Pre-Game Talk thread).

Never let it be said that I don't think of others. I thought of you all and decided it just wasn't worth my time. :P :shock: :lol:
Thank you stlblues1226. :-) The thought counts on this one.

stlblues1226 wrote:Sorry guys. I was out of town the last two days and have to drive to Columbia, MO tomorrow so I just don't have the time to do this properly. The least I can do is give you the link to the GDT (even though it still is titled as a Pre-Game Talk thread).

Thanks for taking the time to tell us we aren't worth your time.
Attachments

bradleygt89 wrote:This effort reminds me of something my old man used to tell me;

Either do it right the first time, or make sure your half assed effort is piss poor enough to where folks will think you were drunk at the time so you have a good excuse. :twisted:
God dammit, Brad......that's so beautiful that it brings a tear to my eye!

bradleygt89 wrote:This effort reminds me of something my old man used to tell me;

Either do it right the first time, or make sure your half assed effort is piss poor enough to where folks will think you were drunk at the time so you have a good excuse. :twisted:
That's cool. The only thing my dad ever taught me was that you should never hit anyone in anger unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.

Thanks, Dad!

MissouriMook wrote:

That's cool. The only thing my dad ever taught me was that you should never hit anyone in anger unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.

Thanks, Dad!
Ramis.gif
My dad taught my that hitting his truck with moms car is not an option under any circumstance.