Re: holy smokes

I just want to say thanks for everyone switching and keeping to it. Even though i know none of you personally, I feel like I've known a lot of you guys for a long time..I didn't post a whole lot over at BT but I was there every day for over 10 years reading. It's amazing how a few idiots can totally fuck everything up for everyone else. I'm glad they still have that place. Because of it's association with the PD, it's a much better platform for people seeking attention.. I don't think the wrong people will make the switch because of that fact.

Well maybe you should invite us over for dinner one night rudy and you will know some of us personally.
However, I agree with you. I am pumped there are still guys over here and a pretty good group of guys to boot (I have low standards). I laugh while reading this board a hell of alot more than I have on bt. It's nice not having to wade through all the bull shit just to read the one hockey thread.
btw, the post that had me laughing the hardest today was battra's (i think)
"FUCK

THAT

GUY"

I don't know why but I'm in a hotel lobby laughing and that never happened on the other board.

blue to the bone wrote:Well maybe you should invite us over for dinner one night rudy and you will know some of us personally.
However, I agree with you. I am pumped there are still guys over here and a pretty good group of guys to boot (I have low standards). I laugh while reading this board a hell of alot more than I have on bt. It's nice not having to wade through all the bull shit just to read the one hockey thread.
btw, the post that had me laughing the hardest today was battra's (i think)
"FUCK

THAT

GUY"

I don't know why but I'm in a hotel lobby laughing and that never happened on the other board.
Consider this an open invitation to anyone who can make it over. Would be awesome to hang out with and perhaps even watch some Blues hockey with some actual Hockey fans! Dinner is pot roast tonight! It's a bit rainy here in Eugene so make sure you are prepared. :D

Monday morning, a girl called me on my cellphone, trying to sell me a weekly subscription to the Post Dispatch. I replied "You bastards kicked me off your forums, and called me a troll, and now you want me to subscribe to your friggin newspaper?".Click, I hung up on her. I'm quite sure she thought to herself "WTF was that about?" But it felt good to permanently ban the PD.

Turk Sanderson wrote:Monday morning, a girl called me on my cellphone, trying to sell me a weekly subscription to the Post Dispatch. I replied "You bastards kicked me off your forums, and called me a troll, and now you want me to subscribe to your friggin newspaper?".Click, I hung up on her. I'm quite sure she thought to herself "WTF was that about?" But it felt good to permanently ban the PD.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Turk Sanderson wrote:Monday morning, a girl called me on my cellphone, trying to sell me a weekly subscription to the Post Dispatch. I replied "You bastards kicked me off your forums, and called me a troll, and now you want me to subscribe to your friggin newspaper?".Click, I hung up on her. I'm quite sure she thought to herself "WTF was that about?" But it felt good to permanently ban the PD.
Sanderson decision.

rudy4u51 wrote:I just want to say thanks for everyone switching and keeping to it. Even though i know none of you personally, I feel like I've known a lot of you guys for a long time..I didn't post a whole lot over at BT but I was there every day for over 10 years reading. It's amazing how a few idiots can totally fuck everything up for everyone else. I'm glad they still have that place. Because of it's association with the PD, it's a much better platform for people seeking attention.. I don't think the wrong people will make the switch because of that fact.

Rudy the Rabbit...you're Rudy the rabbit and you're running through the woods.

CaptSMRT wrote:
rudy4u51 wrote:I just want to say thanks for everyone switching and keeping to it. Even though i know none of you personally, I feel like I've known a lot of you guys for a long time..I didn't post a whole lot over at BT but I was there every day for over 10 years reading. It's amazing how a few idiots can totally fuck everything up for everyone else. I'm glad they still have that place. Because of it's association with the PD, it's a much better platform for people seeking attention.. I don't think the wrong people will make the switch because of that fact.

Rudy the Rabbit...you're Rudy the rabbit and you're running through the woods.
Yes...yes I am!

[youtube][/youtube]

I must admit that I have posted over in the Rams forum a couple of times, but my Blues talk is forever done. I truly missed the ability to have rational conversations on hockey related topics. It's like I've gained some new freedom on here.