Re: Suck my dick NHL

Man in the box wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
Man in the box wrote:What the hell just happened here?
T.C. posted a picture of a dick wearing a hat and a blue shirt. How is that confusing?
That he did. I was referring to the "oh no, the profanity" stuff. I thought that was understood from the beginning. We're like pilgrims leaving behind oppressive regimes for a place where we can express how we really feel. Like when I say bitch it doesn't come out "a female canine".
Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who kind of thought this was understood too. So nothing is fucked here Dude!

StL Dan wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

For the YouTube videos you don't enclose the entire link to the video--hit the "share" button and copy and paste that into the YouTube brackets--and remove the "s" off of the "https" part.

Should look like this:
Attachments
yt.jpg yt.jpg Viewed 10381 times 5.92 KiB

This topic is getting flaccid.

While I can sorta sympathize with the work thing, it doesn't fly 24hrs a day for feck sake. The PC in this country is out of fucking hand.

On topic; there needs to be a rule adjustment to resolve issues like this one. That DET win wasn't earned or deserved.

MFUnit wrote:This topic is getting flaccid.

While I can sorta sympathize with the work thing, it doesn't fly 24hrs a day for feck sake. The PC in this country is out of fucking hand.

On topic; there needs to be a rule adjustment to resolve issues like this one. That DET win wasn't earned or deserved.
I agree with you. However, I don't want people to think I don't have any respect for them.

CaptSMRT wrote:
MFUnit wrote:This topic is getting flaccid.

I agree with you. However, I don't want people to think I don't have any respect for them.
bunch of fucking potty mouths.

I'm out of here you dicks.

[youtube][/youtube]

For the night.

PEACE, Smoke a bowl, & LETS GO BLUES!!!!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Qapod The Mortician wrote:
StL Dan wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

For the YouTube videos you don't enclose the entire link to the video--hit the "share" button and copy and paste that into the YouTube brackets--and remove the "s" off of the "https" part.

Should look like this:
Um, fairly certain that's what I did. Or did I not?

STLDan,

You used the URL; for it to work, you have to use the short-link which appears when you hit 'Share' under the video. It will look like this using your video as an example:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As QTM mentioned, you have to remove the 's' from https:// so it works.

Then will look like this: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube][/youtube]
"Do Only Good Everyday"