Re: BNF suite for home game

T.C. wrote:haha, yep. and yeah, great meeting everyone. thanks to all for coming out, was a good time. will for sure be an annual event. have to pick a better opponent next time, might be some hockey worth watching. :)
So does this mean we're gonna gather in someone else's home arena next season? I've always wanted to visit Nashville. I hear the facilities in Columbus are good, too. ;)

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Thanks again T.C. It was fun meeting all you guys and gals. Looking forward to doing another game sometime....who knows, maybe the Blues will actually show up for it.
We should've hung Army in effigy over the front glass of our suite. I think blue to the bone would've been hanging from its legs by the time the final horn sounded. Great photo op.
...or Schwartz

Who is this Schwartz character everyone keeps talking about??
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

I had a great time and it was fun to meet everyone. Thanks TC for organizing this! Looking forward to next time.

B2B, I actually thought about putting my jacket on during the waning minutes of the game. No matter, our boys just don't have it this year.

If the losing continues I fear Turk will start posting photos of egg salad and/or olive loaf sammiches. :lol:
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

JMC-STL wrote:
T.C. wrote:haha, yep. and yeah, great meeting everyone. thanks to all for coming out, was a good time. will for sure be an annual event. have to pick a better opponent next time, might be some hockey worth watching. :)
So does this mean we're gonna gather in someone else's home arena next season? I've always wanted to visit Nashville. I hear the facilities in Columbus are good, too. ;)

Blues fans talking about next season and its only March.

storey13 wrote:I had a very good time as well. It was fun to meet all of you. Definitely some funny characters in this bunch. Shout out to stlblues1226 for giving me those tickets. Mrs. Storey had a good time at home. Kids went to bed early, and she enjoyed some wine.
Win-win! Awesome to hear.
Too bad the blues didn't make it a win-win-win.

Drubilly wrote:I had a great time and it was fun to meet everyone. Thanks TC for organizing this! Looking forward to next time.

B2B, I actually thought about putting my jacket on during the waning minutes of the game. No matter, our boys just don't have it this year.

If the losing continues I fear Turk will start posting photos of egg salad and/or olive loaf sammiches. :lol:
:lol:
The jacket wasn't necessary. Mrs. B2B is a very forward lady. She doesn't care about the players of the past like we do.
If you're not all Blues then you're not worth her time. Lol. Of course we were just giving you shit.
I'm looking forward to another get together in STL, NASH or wherever.

Drubilly wrote:"If you're not all Blues then you're not worth her time."

She's what I would call a "keeper". ;)
You have no idea. I have to drug her and keep her sluggish so she can't run off.
From the first game I took her to years ago she's been insane about the Blues. There is no in between with her. You're a crazed fan or you're not a fan.

blue to the bone wrote:... From the first game I took her to years ago she's been insane about the Blues. There is no in between with her. You're a crazed fan or you're not a fan.
Geez, good thing Mrs. JMC talked me out of wearing my EDM jersey last night. She would've had to drive home with my bloody body in the trunk of our car. Not that she hasn't dreamed of such a day in the past. :twisted:

JMC-STL wrote:
blue to the bone wrote:... From the first game I took her to years ago she's been insane about the Blues. There is no in between with her. You're a crazed fan or you're not a fan.
Geez, good thing Mrs. JMC talked me out of wearing my EDM jersey last night. She would've had to drive home with my bloody body in the trunk of our car. Not that she hasn't dreamed of such a day in the past. :twisted:
What the heck...what's one more bloody body in the trunk, anyway?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
What the heck...what's one more bloody body in the trunk, anyway?
Hahaha. Depends on how big the trunk is I guess.
Just let Mrs JMC know the option is still there.

Ozzies09tc wrote:Hopefully next years annual bnf game is on a friday or saturday (or my boss ok's the next day off this time) so i can partake as much as i wanted to :p
If your wife just had better luck at the 50/50, you wouldn't have to worry about work the next day.

Ozzies09tc wrote:Hopefully next years annual bnf game is on a friday or saturday (or my boss ok's the next day off this time) so i can partake as much as i wanted to :p
I would be up for that. I bet the tickets will be ore expensive, but the heartbreak of losing to a better team might be less.

You should ask Doug Glatt for his secret. If he even remembers being there on Tuesday night. :?

JMC-STL wrote:
You should ask Doug Glatt for his secret. If he even remembers being there on Tuesday night. :?
That's funny, I don't think the blues remembered to be there on tuesday nite.

Coincidence?
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:

Coincidence?
I reckon Doug bought the first half-dozen rounds for the team. He was the only one smiling throughout the game.

JMC-STL wrote:
Ozzies09tc wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: You should ask Doug Glatt for his secret. If he even remembers being there on Tuesday night. :?

Coincidence?
I reckon Doug bought the first half-dozen rounds for the team. He was the only one smiling throughout the game.
The secret is lots of green tea in the morning and to uber home. I definitely felt it the next morning though. I mistook beer included to mean drink lots of it.

Doug Glatt wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Ozzies09tc wrote: That's funny, I don't think the blues remembered to be there on tuesday nite.

Coincidence?
The secret is lots of green tea in the morning and to uber home. I definitely felt it the next morning though. I mistook beer included to mean drink lots of it.
I, for one, am happy to hear you made it home alive. But next time, you really should stop when the stack of empties blocks your view of the game. :idea: