Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: The grim reaper isn't "just a guy".
He is to guys who hang out in bars. Only a matter of time.
That is exactly what he fucking said...sort of.
I'll tell you this fucking much, though, if that son-of-a-bitch saw the Porkolator sitting out front, he wouldn't have even have had the balls to come through the door. He'd have gone down the other side of the street. The Porkolator is BAD-ASS!

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: He is to guys who hang out in bars. Only a matter of time.
That is exactly what he fucking said...sort of.
I'll tell you this fucking much, though, if that son-of-a-bitch saw the Porkolator sitting out front, he wouldn't have even have had the balls to come through the door. He'd have gone down the other side of the street. The Porkolator is BAD-ASS!
He might have tried to ride the Porkolator. Did I mention there is an Asian massage parlor next to this bar?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:... Did I mention there is an Asian massage parlor next to this bar?
Maybe they could work on that Reaper dude's cyst. He'd probably get more respect without it. People can be so cruel sometimes.
So you can get your pork rubbed, while you are putting rub on your pork???
Easy on the Star anise.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: It was either him or that Mayan dentist/comedian.
Fuck that Aztec piece of shit.
It's Cortez's fault that he changed professions, though.... it's hard to make gold fillings, when the fucking Spaniards stole all your gold.

Cortez would have gotten more for Shatty.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Fuck that Aztec piece of shit.
It's Cortez's fault that he changed professions, though.... it's hard to make gold fillings, when the fucking Spaniards stole all your gold.

Cortez would have gotten more for Shatty.
Cortez would have just taken Shatty, Paryako, and Vova, and killed everyone else in town. Nobody would have even known what was going on, because it's Mardi-Gras....they would just be digging his cool costume.

Turk Sanderson wrote:Cortez would have just taken Shatty, Paryako, and Vova, and killed everyone else in town. Nobody would have even known what was going on, because it's Mardi-Gras....they would just be digging his cool costume.
So in your creative anachronism scenario, Cortés would've taken the 16th Century Blues trio back to Spain & started a 3-on-3 European hockey league? Where does Gary Bettman fit into all this? I hope it has something to do with Aztec sacrifices.
Aztec Sacrifice.jpg Aztec Sacrifice.jpg Viewed 4581 times 12.24 KiB

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Cortez would have just taken Shatty, Paryako, and Vova, and killed everyone else in town. Nobody would have even known what was going on, because it's Mardi-Gras....they would just be digging his cool costume.
So in your creative anachronism scenario, Cortés would've taken the 16th Century Blues trio back to Spain & started a 3-on-3 European hockey league? Where does Gary Bettman fit into all this? I hope it has something to do with Aztec sacrifices.
Aztec Sacrifice.jpg
Cortez would own the new Vegas franchise, everyone knows that. Get with the program.