Re: BNF suite for home game

JMC-STL wrote:My wife was once attacked by an upside down deer, so we'll pass, thanks.

BTW, the Scottrade parking web page says nothing a/b entry gate opening times but it does have the following clue: "The Club Level Entrance is located on the fourth level of the attached garage. This entrance opens two hours prior to each event for suiteholders, club seatholders and St. Louis Blues season ticketholder club members only."
They must've changed it from last year. We had club seat 12 game plan the last few years and it was an hour and a half early for club seats and boxes.

blue to the bone wrote:Oh and my cousin who isn't a meteorologist says the nasty weather should be here this afternoon. Her and her husband are going to the game because her husband is friends with the Maroon family so they get to party with them afterwards.
It's gonna be a very low-key party for them, after Blues 50.1 pound the Oil Spots into the ice. 8-)

JMC-STL wrote:
blue to the bone wrote:Oh and my cousin who isn't a meteorologist says the nasty weather should be here this afternoon. Her and her husband are going to the game because her husband is friends with the Maroon family so they get to party with them afterwards.
It's gonna be a very low-key party for them, after Blues 50.1 pound the Oil Spots into the ice. 8-)
Hahaha!!! Good point.

T.C. wrote:for people wanting to find me before the game, i'll be the tallish bald dude with glasses & beard wearing the military/camo reaves jersey. since he's in, parayko stays on the hanger, or maybe my wife will wear it.
Minus the jersey you just described everyone else at the game.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
T.C. wrote:for people wanting to find me before the game, i'll be the tallish bald dude with glasses & beard wearing the military/camo reaves jersey. since he's in, parayko stays on the hanger, or maybe my wife will wear it.
those types of female fans are generally only at detroit games. i assume there will be some females tonight.

Agreed. I'm average-ish height, bald, beard but no glasses or reaves jersey. I could be tall-ish compared to short-ish people.
Probably a hoody and my wife might wear a Petro 3rd jersey. Or a tank shirzey or whatever. I'm not dressing her tonight.

I'm sure some fans aren't tall though.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
I'm sure some fans aren't tall though.
He said tallish, lots of wiggle room there.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Thanks TC for getting it all together.
Nice to meet those of you I actually got to meet, being the wife and I showed up late.
JMC, you and Mrs. JMC were great seat neighbors. Nice to meet you both.
Dru Billy, get a new damn shirt!!! Maybe a Blues Fuhr shirzey. You jinxed us with the oilers garb (it is a sweet shirt tho, whether my wife hated it or not).

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:What a great time. It was nice meeting everyone.
You don't need to worry about Cyst Ripper any more...we caught him crossing 4th street on our way back home, and we ran over his ass... You're welcome.

I'm not sure that is enough. I feel like a whole chicken needs to be sacrificed to the Porkolator.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:What a great time. It was nice meeting everyone.
You don't need to worry about Cyst Ripper any more...we caught him crossing 4th street on our way back home, and we ran over his ass... You're welcome.

I'm not sure that is enough. I feel like a whole chicken needs to be sacrificed to the Porkolator.
I'll take care of that too...You're welcome, again.

Turk Sanderson wrote:Thanks again T.C. It was fun meeting all you guys and gals. Looking forward to doing another game sometime....who knows, maybe the Blues will actually show up for it.
We should've hung Army in effigy over the front glass of our suite. I think blue to the bone would've been hanging from its legs by the time the final horn sounded. Great photo op.

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Thanks again T.C. It was fun meeting all you guys and gals. Looking forward to doing another game sometime....who knows, maybe the Blues will actually show up for it.
We should've hung Army in effigy over the front glass of our suite. I think blue to the bone would've been hanging from its legs by the time the final horn sounded. Great photo op.
...or Schwartz

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:We should've hung Army in effigy over the front glass of our suite. ...
...or Schwartz
Oh, so you really WERE watching the game. You would've blended in well down on the Blues' bench.
I think that the words out....Go to St Louis, work hard, get a big contract, kick back and relax.

T.C. wrote:haha, yep. and yeah, great meeting everyone. thanks to all for coming out, was a good time. will for sure be an annual event. have to pick a better opponent next time, might be some hockey worth watching. :)
I'm already in for it. Even tho the game was boring ish, I still enjoyed the view and being able to get up and walk around in the suite.