Re: Kane gets rocked

insideout wrote:How many NHL players have "Patrick Kane skating slowly across blue line looking at his feet" on their Christnas lists? Extremely rare brain fart by the game's most elusive player. Cabbies rejoice!
If only that had been Reaves that nailed him, Kane would be in la la land till midway thru next season.

rudy4u51 wrote:I watched that hit about 10 times from different angles. I don't see a penalty let alone a suspension. Am I missing something?
Did the refs call anything? I just took it for granted that there was nothing called. Looked like a legal hit to me. If anything give Kane a game suspension for being stupid.

insideout wrote:How many NHL players have "Patrick Kane skating slowly across blue line looking at his feet" on their Christmas lists? Extremely rare brain fart by the game's most elusive player. Cabbies rejoice!
^^^ THIS!! ^^^
A shame it wasn't someone just a bit bigger!! Knock his arse into next week...
And yes, why didn't he have to go to the "room" and go pass the concussion protocol tests?

barnburner wrote:
rudy4u51 wrote:I watched that hit about 10 times from different angles. I don't see a penalty let alone a suspension. Am I missing something?
Did the refs call anything? I just took it for granted that there was nothing called. Looked like a legal hit to me. If anything give Kane a game suspension for being stupid.
:lol: +1

Dave's a mess wrote:You know Dumba always kind of bothered me, but I guess in this case he's allllllright.
I agree. The immature little kid in me calls him Dumbass instead of Dumba. After that hit however, he's earned just Dumba..for now.