Re: I'm thinking about becoming a yogi

Turk Sanderson wrote:We could use an Exorcist on this board, can you do that?
Ehhhhhh, nah, I doubt it, I don't really know anything about it (unless I get to count ridding myself of second wife), so probably not.

I'm kind of looking for something less stressful, and that doesn't sound like it would be.

That's what I liked about the yogi idea. I could probably survive off of sticks and tree bark and grass clippings if my inner peace was right, and that's a real good thing, because being a yogi probably doesn't pay real well.

ratonmono wrote:
This isn't the board that needs an exorcism, that would be the Asylum. :D
I don;t give a shit what goes on over there anymore, rat', I live over here now. I got exorcised from there, myself, by Mike Smith. I'm guessing that the pretty much the same bunch of jack-offs that made that place unbearable are still there, since only one of them has turned up here, and he needs to go.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
ratonmono wrote:
This isn't the board that needs an exorcism, that would be the Asylum. :D
I don;t give a shit what goes on over there anymore, rat', I live over here now. I got exorcised from there, myself, by Mike Smith. I'm guessing that the pretty much the same bunch of jack-offs that made that place unbearable are still there, since only one of them has turned up here, and he needs to go.
Long live TURK SANDERSON!!!