Re: Fantasy Hockey

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 am On the final day of the season the champagne is already on Matty Ice in the dressing room. Might be time for 5-Hole Magic to start combing the rule book looking for technicalities to get Matty dq'd.
I MIGHT be able to make it an 8-6 loss but it’s pretty much in the bag. We gave it all we could and will take the loss like grown men.
I’m not saying the fix was in, all I’m saying is I saw 2 of Matty’ Ice’s players coming out of Bettman’s office cleaning off their chins but I’m sure there’s nothing to see there.

blue to the bone wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:28 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:23 am On the final day of the season the champagne is already on Matty Ice in the dressing room. Might be time for 5-Hole Magic to start combing the rule book looking for technicalities to get Matty dq'd.
I MIGHT be able to make it an 8-6 loss but it’s pretty much in the bag. We gave it all we could and will take the loss like grown men.
I’m not saying the fix was in, all I’m saying is I saw 2 of Matty’ Ice’s players coming out of Bettman’s office cleaning off their chins but I’m sure there’s nothing to see there.
If you thought that was bad, you should've seen what Matty looked like leaving TC's office.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:32 am
If you thought that was bad, you should've seen what Matty looked like leaving TC's office.
LMAO!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
Listen guys, if you don't find yourself under someone's desk, then you don't want to win badly enough. Small price to pay to lift the chalice (very small price when it comes to TC)

My team is having a championship parade but instead of down Market St, it is going through Carondelet Park with a ceremony to be held at the pavilion. There will be grilled hot dogs and a cooler of Natural Light. Come one, come all!
KA-KAW!