Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:44 pm I believe in GOD. How else do you explain gay guys who marry women? Some say GOD is benevolent, but he doesn't like me. Look what he did to my hair. Baldness isn't hereditary... it’s a form of rapture. GOD smited my sex life. I had hair.
We all live in God’s ant farm… you just happen to be the ant that God took the magnifying glass to.

The government teaches children that money has no value to move everything to digital currency... digital currencybis electronic money... that electricty is used to power CERN to open the portal to dimension 72 where the Devil makes a form of Alphabet soup with mind control drugs used to teach children to get microchipped. Read Jesus's mind and you'll understand.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:35 am The government teaches children that money has no value to move everything to digital currency... digital currencybis electronic money... that electricty is used to power CERN to open the portal to dimension 72 where the Devil makes a form of Alphabet soup with mind control drugs used to teach children to get microchipped. Read Jesus's mind and you'll understand.
Put the bong down and walk away…..

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:10 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:35 am The government teaches children that money has no value to move everything to digital currency... digital currencybis electronic money... that electricty is used to power CERN to open the portal to dimension 72 where the Devil makes a form of Alphabet soup with mind control drugs used to teach children to get microchipped. Read Jesus's mind and you'll understand.
You tried the soup!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:38 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:10 am
You tried the soup!!!
Rev can't read.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:40 pm Waffles will steal your girlfriend. If a pancake married an egg... that egg would cheat with a waffle. The pancake would be home with the kids crying trying to pour syrup on them... and that egg would be out dripping her yolk on that waffle.
A biscuit will fuck you, your girlfriend, and your egg… and dump syrup all over you while he does it.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:43 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:15 am 4/20 is Christmas for people who smoke weed. They decorate their homes with light, and leave cookies and milk under their pot plants for Cheech and Chong.
4 / 20 = .2 which makes it National Snitch Day
The first 4/20 was celebrated in April 33AD when Jesus smoked weed to help with his anxiety after being crucified.
The Holy Ghost saw him and ratted him out.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:38 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:15 am

The first 4/20 was celebrated in April 33AD when Jesus smoked weed to help with his anxiety after being crucified.
The Holy Ghost saw him and ratted him out.
Jesus was also the first minority put in jail for weed
It was his own fault for not using a Govt. approved dispensary.... back then they fed nickel-pack dealers to the lions.