Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Avs - 3/19 7:00

BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:22 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:19 pm Toropchenko reminds me of Barbashev, he'll probably rot on the 3rd or 4th line until he's traded and we'll all collectively shake our heads in disbelief as he showcases his ability for another team.
Of all the players we traded off he is the one I regret trading the most. And I'm not sure about the benefits of the return.

Hope I'm wrong.
I'd love to have kept Barbashev, too. It'll all depend on how Zach Dean works out in the next couple of years. If Dean can become a good, versatile, all-situation, 2-way forward who racks up 40-45+ points a season in 2-3 years when our team SHOULD be ready to break out and be a genuine cup-competitor, it'll probably be worth it.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:39 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:36 pm This is a tough loss to swallow after a good effort.
True, amazing the imaginary penalties these zebras can find to give the Avs power plays, but none of them see Makar slash Thomas on his hand… this was a zebra loss for sure.
Good teams get extra calls, bad teams do not.

We've seen both sides.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:43 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:39 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:36 pm This is a tough loss to swallow after a good effort.
True, amazing the imaginary penalties these zebras can find to give the Avs power plays, but none of them see Makar slash Thomas on his hand… this was a zebra loss for sure.
Good teams get extra calls, bad teams do not.

We've seen both sides.
It would be nice to see just an honest officiated game