Kings vs.Blues, 1PM, Jan 28, 2024

The Blues return home after a triumphant Western swing that saw them taking 6 out of a possible 6 points. As a result of this road trip the Blues now sit one point out of a Wild Card spot

Today they face the Kings in an early matchup. Binnington is expected between the pipes but no other roster decisions have been released as of yet.

The game starts at 3AM, Monday, Manila 🇵🇭 time. So enjoy the game guys while I dream of a Blues victory. Haha!

Re: Kings vs.Blues, 1PM, Jan 28, 2024

Robb_K wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:10 am I missed this game due to another family get-together. Glad to see that The Blues pulled out another OT win. I hope Perunovich's injury is minor, and he'll be back in the lineup soon.
Before the start of the 3rd, he skated on the ice, then returned to the dressing room. The all star break came at a great time
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote:
Robb_K wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:10 am I missed this game due to another family get-together. Glad to see that The Blues pulled out another OT win. I hope Perunovich's injury is minor, and he'll be back in the lineup soon.
Before the start of the 3rd, he skated on the ice, then returned to the dressing room. The all star break came at a great time
You're kidding. He got hurt again? That's too bad. He could really be a good hockey player but I got my doubts.

BillP. wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:01 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:
You're kidding. He got hurt again? That's too bad. He could really be a good hockey player but I got my doubts.
Yeah, iirc he hit his hip awkwardly on the boards
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote:
BillP. wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:01 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote:

Yeah, iirc he hit his hip awkwardly on the boards
Geeeeezzzzz