Re: Rangers vs. Blues Jan 11, 2024

RAFritchey wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:35 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:28 pm If Binnington was on a large market team he'd be one of the biggest names in the League.
Oh, he's still fairly well known from his temper-tantrums last season.
In a positive light though.😄

Here he gets called out for his "antics", but if he was in a large market they would talk about his "competitiveness".
Last edited by BluesSK on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:06 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:28 pm If Binnington was on a large market team he'd be one of the biggest names in the League.
I'm not complaining. Ron Hextall is one of my all-time favorite goalies! The only goalie to have more than 100 PIMs in a season. And he did it three times!

RAFritchey wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:08 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:06 pm

I'm not complaining. Ron Hextall is one of my all-time favorite goalies! The only goalie to have more than 100 PIMs in a season. And he did it three times!
Haha. Yeah, mine too. He's one of my all time favorite goalies.

Great effort by The Blues, especially Binnington, Kyrou, Buchnevich and Thomas, plus all the shotblockers to win a game when they outshot by more than double, beaten in the faceoff circle, and gave away the puck more. But the blues also took it away more. It's clear they wanted it more than The Rangers. Glad Kyrou got the hat trick. Maybe that will spur on his gaining confidence. Glad Buchnevich could get the empty-netter to get at least a little satisfaction in helping to beat his old team. was also glad to se Kessel play well, too. I think Bannister's changes are more than just the normal energy boost from getting a new coach. They are playing a more disciplined game in proper position a lot more; and despite many fans complaints about them being weak on the power play, they have been significantly better since the coaching change. I think they will sneak into the playoffs.