Re: GDT: Blues vs Canucks 1/4 7:00

A solid win against a decent team. I'll take it. Nice to see Parayko score. The Blues really dominated in the faceoff circle. Kessel looked solid. Binnington played well. Thomas keeps rolling. Surprising to see Walker in the lineup. I read that Vrana was called up. I'll be curious to see how he'll play and fit into the lineup. They've played structured and fairly well in every game under Bannister. I hope they keep it up.

Robb_K wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:07 amA solid win against a decent team. I'll take it. Nice to see Parayko score. The Blues really dominated in the faceoff circle. Kessel looked solid. Binnington played well. Thomas keeps rolling. Surprising to see Walker in the lineup. I read that Vrana was called up. I'll be curious to see how he'll play and fit into the lineup. They've played structured and fairly well in every game under Bannister. I hope they keep it up.
"fairly well" and "fare thee well" are only a few letters apart. :?

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:01 am
Robb_K wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:07 amA solid win against a decent team. I'll take it. Nice to see Parayko score. The Blues really dominated in the faceoff circle. Kessel looked solid. Binnington played well. Thomas keeps rolling. Surprising to see Walker in the lineup. I read that Vrana was called up. I'll be curious to see how he'll play and fit into the lineup. They've played structured and fairly well in every game under Bannister. I hope they keep it up.
You want a replacement for Bannister already?

Robb_K wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:16 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:01 am
You want a replacement for Bannister already?
He's only won 70% .... that's a low "C" here in the USA :lol: