Re: Jan 6 Blues vs. 'Canes

BillP wrote: Solid game by Blues. These guys aren’t that bad. Just get your head out of your ass and play like a team and some good shit can happen. And Neighbors looks like he might be something good after all. Blues keeping it interesting.
Neighbours was a 1st rd pick, kyrou was a 2nd... Just saying
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Nice road win for a tired team. Bannister has them playing hard and with discipline. All their games have been good except one. Can't complain, even though Berube didn't deserve to be quit on. It's a shame that almost NO excellent coaches these days can last whole careers, anymore.

The turn around on this team is amazing and kind of disappointing... knowing that their struggles before was from a mutiny makes me not like these guys, but I never walked in their shoes. This is a competitive team with one of the best goalies of all times back stopping. I wish Army would add some fire power at the deadline if he can.

The turn around on this team is amazing and kind of disappointing... knowing that their struggles before was from a mutiny makes me not like these guys, but I never walked in their shoes. This is a competitive team with one of the best goalies of all times back stopping. I wish Army would add some fire power at the deadline if he can.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:04 am The turn around on this team is amazing and kind of disappointing... knowing that their struggles before was from a mutiny makes me not like these guys, but I never walked in their shoes. This is a competitive team with one of the best goalies of all times back stopping. I wish Army would add some fire power at the deadline if he can.
Seeing the development of Thomas taking his game to the next level and Neighbours solidifying himself has been a huge excitement. Regardless of where the standings shake out, those two things give me a lot of hope for the direction of this team. Now we need to get Kyrou on that same path cause his 20 goal pace isn't cutting it. The good news is, his shot % is about half his career average so I think part of his issue is simply bad luck.
Just a Russian propaganda account