Re: Hockey Christmas!

I'm sure everyone had a better xmas than me.

My gma died, on xmas, and was not ill.

I'm about as ok as one could expect. We all have a "favorite" and of the 4 this was mine. I still have xmas/bday cards from her when i was a teenager and im 39.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:52 pm I'm sure everyone had a better xmas than me.

I'm about as ok as one could expect. We all have a "favorite" and of the 4 this was mine. I still have xmas/bday cards from her when i was a teenager and im 39.
Condolences on your loss Ozzie.

BluesSK wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:55 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:52 pm I'm sure everyone had a better xmas than me.

Condolences on your loss Ozzie.
Preciate that.

She was 85, gpa is 88, they been married 70 years so idk how he's handling it
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Sorry to hear that. Had a similar experience with my grandpa at thanksgiving years back as he had a massive stroke right at the dinner table. It forever changes the holiday and I wish you and your family the best moving forward.
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 am Damn ozzie, sorry to hear that buddy. Sounds like you were a good grandson to her.
Only biological grandson to her.

Obit came out today so yeah, tis a sad day

Sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you and your family all the best. At least she had a long life together with her husband. 70 years together for a couple is a rare occurrence. I still miss all my grandparents, both sets of which I lived with for several years when I was a kid. I still miss my parents a lot, too. That won't change even though life goes on. I'm not all that far away from 85, myself.

Sorry about your loss.