Re: Bashing Blues Talk Forum

warpig2003 wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:Larueskee's threads are actually still worth the occasional lurk. He started one recently about an apparent conspiracy theory he has based on Army always having the sniffles.
Larueskee has to be trolling, right? His posts have become way over the top in the last few months. I find them absolutely hilarious, but I think he is doing that on purpose. If not, someone needs to make his family/friends aware he needs his medications re-evaluated.

I still read that place, mostly as there is a lot of traffic and its entertaining to watch the disaster it has become. Occasionally I get sucked into posting, but rarely.
All I've learned from Larueskee is that Ian Cole is going to go down as a better player that Bobby fuckin' Orr when it's all said and done.

Anton Chigurh wrote:
warpig2003 wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:Larueskee's threads are actually still worth the occasional lurk. He started one recently about an apparent conspiracy theory he has based on Army always having the sniffles.
Larueskee has to be trolling, right? His posts have become way over the top in the last few months. I find them absolutely hilarious, but I think he is doing that on purpose. If not, someone needs to make his family/friends aware he needs his medications re-evaluated.

I still read that place, mostly as there is a lot of traffic and its entertaining to watch the disaster it has become. Occasionally I get sucked into posting, but rarely.
All I've learned from Larueskee is that Ian Cole is going to go down as a better player that Bobby fuckin' Orr when it's all said and done.
It's amazing that someone with his vast beer league experience isn't working for an NHL team. :D

scottie18 wrote:
Robb_K wrote:There are still a few good posters there who (I assume) haven't come here (Beatoni, Praguer and a handful more). I can't figure out why they didn't give at least a look in to this forum. I still look there once in a while, and make a stray post when there's a topic that hasn't come up here or on HF. Once in a while I get a good laugh. Blues Talk at its worst is still not as bad as The Blues' Official NHL Forum was near its end.
Honestly, I think the fact that some of the posters who have been at this forum for years rubbed people the wrong way quite often and those quality posters don't want to come here because of this. This place is pretty good, but would be better with guys like Beatoni and Billy Pilgrim, but, from what I read while lurking, I don't think they have much use for some of those people.
Have they tried not taking stuff so seriously? So far everyone here is having a great time.

CaptSMRT wrote:
scottie18 wrote:
Robb_K wrote:There are still a few good posters there who (I assume) haven't come here (Beatoni, Praguer and a handful more). I can't figure out why they didn't give at least a look in to this forum. I still look there once in a while, and make a stray post when there's a topic that hasn't come up here or on HF. Once in a while I get a good laugh. Blues Talk at its worst is still not as bad as The Blues' Official NHL Forum was near its end.
Honestly, I think the fact that some of the posters who have been at this forum for years rubbed people the wrong way quite often and those quality posters don't want to come here because of this. This place is pretty good, but would be better with guys like Beatoni and Billy Pilgrim, but, from what I read while lurking, I don't think they have much use for some of those people.
Have they tried not taking stuff so seriously? So far everyone here is having a great time.
Is that meant to be ironic? Go back and read what t.c. Wrote about Billy in this thread and tell me who is taking themselves too seriously and why he (an excellent Blues poster) would want to post here.

There is a big difference in taking yourself to seriously and having people personally attack you every time you post, using lies and false implications. I'm sorry you can't see that.

MissouriMook wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Have they tried not taking stuff so seriously? So far everyone here is having a great time.
Excuse me, sir, but there is nothing in this world more serious than being "right" on the internet.
Yes, this is sooooo true.
I recall seeing a cartoon where the wife is asking the husband to come to bed, and as he's frantically typing, he says,
"I can't. Someone is wrong on the internet!"
:) :)

warpig2003 wrote:Larueskee has to be trolling, right? His posts have become way over the top in the last few months. I find them absolutely hilarious, but I think he is doing that on purpose. If not, someone needs to make his family/friends aware he needs his medications re-evaluated.

I actually asked him about this in one of his amazing posts on BT. He didn't respond. I think he has either
A- Gone crazy from to much BT
B- Fed up with BT and decided to start trolling.
C- I don't remember him always being like that....But maybe he has?

rudy4u51 wrote:
warpig2003 wrote:Larueskee has to be trolling, right? His posts have become way over the top in the last few months. I find them absolutely hilarious, but I think he is doing that on purpose. If not, someone needs to make his family/friends aware he needs his medications re-evaluated.

I actually asked him about this in one of his amazing posts on BT. He didn't respond. I think he has either
A- Gone crazy from to much BT
B- Fed up with BT and decided to start trolling.
C- I don't remember him always being like that....But maybe he has?
I think I remember him being a pretty good poster way back when I posted there but he would occasionally lock on to some odd ball stuff and fight for it for all he was worth.

T.C. wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:You can't go using TC as an example of how normal people would act...he's a monster!
i am, however, always rite. at least 97% of the time. which is serious business.
That was the old "Scheme"...this is the new Reckless Bluesnewsforum.com
Attachments
Bryan_Adams_-_Reckless.jpg Bryan_Adams_-_Reckless.jpg Viewed 14881 times 64.12 KiB

barnburner wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Have they tried not taking stuff so seriously? So far everyone here is having a great time.
Excuse me, sir, but there is nothing in this world more serious than being "right" on the internet.
I recall seeing a cartoon where the wife is asking the husband to come to bed, and as he's frantically typing, he says,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

barnburner wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:
XKCD.

https://xkcd.com/386/

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Robb_K wrote:
warpig2003 wrote:Laughing at you.
A famous "Bleederism" that will someday be in the "Book of American Idioms" :lol:
or the "Book of Canadian Idiots" :lol:
We don't take credit for THAT guy. WE think he actually lives in a cellar somewhere in The St. Louis Metro Area, and the only part of Canada he's "seen" is in the background shots of Blues' away games on FSMW broadcasts from Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa and Montréal.

barnburner wrote:
MissouriMook wrote:
Here you go BB:
duty_calls.png duty_calls.png Viewed 14771 times 13.77 KiB

As to Beatoni, I thought he had actually posted over here a few times.

Billy P, the poster seems to be OK, but does come across as taking himself too seriously.

I think a lot of the internal squabbling over there comes as a carry over from other forums such as Current Affairs and such. While we have our OT here and sometimes there's been disagreements, I haven't seen the angst carry over into this part of the forum, which shows maturity and ability to separate the two or more subjects.

Then again, you all suck and are a bunch of assholes. I don't know why I put up with your lack of knowledge and understanding of the game. Could you be any more ignorant? :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"