Re: GDT Blues @ Yotes and 5k fans at 8pm

big d note wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:46 pm I planned a whole weekend trip to Phoenix with the wife around this game. I got a cold a few days before we left and spent the weekend feeling even worse than the Blues played. That was a shitty game and a shitty trip. Mullett Arena is a cool place to see a game though, and there were a ton of Blues fans there.
At least there were some positives.

BluesSK wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 pm
big d note wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:46 pm I planned a whole weekend trip to Phoenix with the wife around this game. I got a cold a few days before we left and spent the weekend feeling even worse than the Blues played. That was a shitty game and a shitty trip. Mullett Arena is a cool place to see a game though, and there were a ton of Blues fans there.
I spent most of Sunday afternoon getting checked out an urgent care. Everybody there was pretty nice. I definitely recommend the chest x-ray. 4 stars.

The Waymo self-driving taxis in Phoenix are also cool.

big d note wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:19 pm
BluesSK wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 pm

I spent most of Sunday afternoon getting checked out an urgent care. Everybody there was pretty nice. I definitely recommend the chest x-ray. 4 stars.

The Waymo self-driving taxis in Phoenix are also cool.
I'll have to check it out. 👍