Re: GDT: Blues host Buffalo - 7:00 11/30 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:16 pm But really if he can learn to pass we might just have something even when the shooting percentage comes down for Jake. This could really help his confidence going forward, good to see.
The Blues desperately need that go to the net gritty power forward. I remember in his original 9 game trial he did that, he was always crashing the net. At some point he tried to be a finesse player. He’s getting back to what he needs to be. Glad he’s taking to the coaching
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:17 pm
Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:16 pm But really if he can learn to pass we might just have something even when the shooting percentage comes down for Jake. This could really help his confidence going forward, good to see.
The Blues desperately need that go to the net gritty power forward. I remember in his original 9 game trial he did that, he was always crashing the net. At some point he tried to be a finesse player. He’s getting back to what he needs to be. Glad he’s taking to the coaching
That's what they told him at the start of the season. They were super simple instructions but it seems a lot of players can't figure it out. Get the puck in deep, get possession for the team, go to the front of the net. That's it.
Last edited by BluesSK on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Had Neighbours ever played with Thomas until recently? I assume he had to at least briefly at some point, but maybe he wasn't ready for it. It's a great case study of complimentary playing styles. One guy carry the puck and make plays, the other guy go to the net and bang it in. It also helps having the third guy on the line be possibly the best overall player on the team.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!