Re: Bally Sports Midwest expected to charge $20-$30 monthly for direct access

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:11 pm Related but not related. Did I hear Mizzou's season opening football game isn't available tonight in St. Louis due to an ESPN/Charter or whoever dispute?
It was available on ESPN+/SEC network for me but maybe different in St Louis. Spectrum dropping ESPN right at the start of CFB season is criminal
Just a Russian propaganda account

Not great news, Cook is still going to be the starter.

If Mizzou had a real QB, they could contend for the division title IMO.

I'd like to know what the heck is wrong with Jake Garcia. Must of really rubbed the HC the wrong way. How he isn't the front runner to compete for the QB job is beyond me. Sam Horn in no way is ready for the starting job. Really brings up a red flag on Garcia. He can't be too happy that he transferred there and doesn't even get a shot. Gotta be pissed.

I couldn’t read it either - another sound strategy - but found the article via other means: That’s it. That’s the entire article they want you to pay for. Minus the fantastic headline picture used in that tweet, of course.

And yeah, my son and I were looking at going to that Caps game this season, as we’d like to see Ovi one more time and it doesn’t look like the suite is going to happen (due to price increases). The cheapest seats are like $70 each. That means for me, my wife, him and his wife, we’re at nearly $300 before parking or refreshments. And this shit company wants me to pay $20/mo for one thing I care about, now featuring reduced camera shots. NHL is fucked in the head. Neither of those are viable prices. And they keep raising the cap, raising player salaries… gee, wonder who pays for that?