Re: Pre-season wrap up Chicago vs. St. Louis

BluesSK wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:29 pm Blues win 5-3 on a pretty solid effort other than a few breakdowns in the second period.

We're going into the season pretty healthy and on a high note so things are looking up.
We just have to hope the new defensive system will help a lot, Parayko's back problems are a thing of the past, and Krug can return to a much better level than last season, and Hofer can surprise everyone with a skill level we haven't yet seen, and Binnington plays solidly all season. And Perunovich becomes solid in all zones, and stays healthy all season, and Krug accepts a trade to a contender at the deadline.

The Blues looked fairly good tonight, except for a handful of defensive breakdowns. But they were playing a bottom-dweller. So we shouldn't feel all that great about it.
Bolduc needs 25-30 games on Springfield's top line to get more consistent, and used to the pro game. Let's hope injuries don't bring him up sooner.
I liked Neighbours' play tonight. I hope he keeps up the hustle, jumping on pucks, forechecking hard, etc.

Re: Pre-season wrap up Chicago vs. St. Louis

Robb_K wrote:
BluesSK wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:29 pm Blues win 5-3 on a pretty solid effort other than a few breakdowns in the second period.

We're going into the season pretty healthy and on a high note so things are looking up.
We just have to hope the new defensive system will help a lot, Parayko's back problems are a thing of the past, and Krug can return to a much better level than last season, and Hofer can surprise everyone with a skill level we haven't yet seen, and Binnington plays solidly all season. And Perunovich becomes solid in all zones, and stays healthy all season, and Krug accepts a trade to a contender at the deadline.

The Blues looked fairly good tonight, except for a handful of defensive breakdowns. But they were playing a bottom-dweller. So we shouldn't feel all that great about it.
Bolduc needs 25-30 games on Springfield's top line to get more consistent, and used to the pro game. Let's hope injuries don't bring him up sooner.
I liked Neighbours' play tonight. I hope he keeps up the hustle, jumping on pucks, forechecking hard, etc.
Hopefully coach Weber is a miracle worker! Just excited to have hockey back.
Just a Russian propaganda account