Re: 2023 Free Agent Frenzy

BluesSK wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:30 pm Always a good sign 5 days into free agency.
I feel bad for him.
Doesn't look like a whole lot of interest out there for him. A little weird. Unless he has a couple offers out there but the dollars are insulting.
But then again, if there are a couple offers out there, better take it. It isn't going to get better. What happened to the talk about Carolina? Potential Cup team, he better take that if it's still on the table.

BillP. wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:33 pm
BluesSK wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:30 pm Always a good sign 5 days into free agency.
I feel bad for him.
Doesn't look like a whole lot of interest out there for him. A little weird. Unless he has a couple offers out there but the dollars are insulting.
But then again, if there are a couple offers out there, better take it. It isn't going to get better. What happened to the talk about Carolina? Potential Cup team, he better take that if it's still on the table.
He's got his name on the cup...it's all about the rubles, now.

BluesSK wrote:
I feel bad for him.
Nobody has any money left after 3 years of flat cap. This is one of the worst possible years in NHL history to be a free agent....unless you're Alex Killorn.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:43 pm
BluesSK wrote:

I feel bad for him.
Nobody has any money left after 3 years of flat cap. This is one of the worst possible years in NHL history to be a free agent....unless you're Alex Killorn.
Yeah, this is the off-season of the 1 year deal and try again next year. Carolina on a 1 year deal would be a good landing spot for him. However, capfriendly has them listed with just 3.6 million in cap space. If they are offering 1 year at 3 million I can see why he's waiting for something else to come around. Only teams with cap space are non-contenders though.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BluesSK wrote:

I feel bad for him.
:lol:

BillP wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:06 pm

:lol:
Arizona should be picking these guys up on the cheap… If you can’t get a $$$ contract, at least you can bbq and play golf.