Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:58 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:38 pm I’m listening….

Pass. He's exactly the type of player the Blues need, but the aging curve is gonna hit him like a bus. Some team is going to pay the 30 year old version of Wilson big bucks and wonder why he's not playing like the 24 year old version.
We'll see I guess. He will play next season as a 29 year old, I think he's still got 3-4 years of good hockey in him.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:20 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:38 pm I’m listening….

Pass. He's exactly the type of player the Blues need, but the aging curve is gonna hit him like a bus. Some team is going to pay the 30 year old version of Wilson big bucks and wonder why he's not playing like the 24 year old version.
We'll see I guess. He will play next season as a 29 year old, I think he's still got 3-4 years of good hockey in him.
Some players are assholes if they're on your team or not. He's by no means washed up as a player.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:31 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:20 am

Some players are assholes if they're on your team or not. He's by no means washed up as a player.
Not yet, but he's already missing loads if games with injury any by the time the Blues can realistically expect to be contenders again, he'll be all used up. I have no problem with him playing like an asshole. You can't win without them.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

big d note wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:43 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:51 pm If Gunnar and Chief hadn't taken a leak at the same time, who knows how that series may have ended up.
This is why I bought a Game 2 puck signed by Gunnar after the series and have it proudly on my wall of Blues stuff!
The most dominating performance of an OT you’ll ever see. Must win game and the Blues weren’t going to be denied. Sheer domination in OT by the Blues. I really should watch some of these games again - ha.