Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at CBJ - 6:00 3/11

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:14 am What a crock of shit... can't even lose right!!! I'm pretty much done with hockey until the playoffs. Put this group of dipshits on the bench. Kyrou with a hatty against the worst team in the league about sums him up... can't hold that turd back against a team with less than 50 points!!!
Tune into your soccer team, St Louis has something special going on there.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:48 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:14 am What a crock of shit... can't even lose right!!! I'm pretty much done with hockey until the playoffs. Put this group of dipshits on the bench. Kyrou with a hatty against the worst team in the league about sums him up... can't hold that turd back against a team with less than 50 points!!!
Nothing about CaptSMRT tells me he's gay...
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:59 pm
Not that there’s anything wrong with that
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:17 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:59 pm

Not that there’s anything wrong with that
Touché (i cordially bow out of this convo)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!