Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kraken - 7:00 2/28

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:53 am Im fully convinced Armstrong has engineered this whole thing... he is up to something.
We all have to admit he's been a smart MFer all in all in his two decades in the league- imperfect by all means, but he ranks pretty well with some of the other stupid fucks steering the ship around the league. So we've gotta let it come to fruition I feel. He'll always be the guy who did what nobody else could here.

If you're saying he's engineering a tank then damn he's doing a great job because this looks like a team that completely fell to shit with the next generation not stepping up. But for real- the top four in this year's draft is legit, and there's always another big fish or two to be found in the first round if the cards fall right.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kraken - 7:00 2/28

Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:43 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:53 am Im fully convinced Armstrong has engineered this whole thing... he is up to something.
We all have to admit he's been a smart MFer all in all in his two decades in the league- imperfect by all means, but he ranks pretty well with some of the other stupid fucks steering the ship around the league. So we've gotta let it come to fruition I feel. He'll always be the guy who did what nobody else could here.

If you're saying he's engineering a tank then damn he's doing a great job because this looks like a team that completely fell to shit with the next generation not stepping up. But for real- the top four in this year's draft is legit, and there's always another big fish or two to be found in the first round if the cards fall right.
Don't you think he knew that? I go back to when he traded Stastny... he knew then what was up and honestly... he is stock piling picks in this draft. I won't be surprised if he uses all three first round picks.... or trades up.