Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Florida - 7:00 2/14

BluesSK wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:24 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:23 pm I feel couple empty-netters coming.
Berube wouldn't be that crazy. Would he?
The Blues can still make The Playoffs, and aren't likely to finish in the bottom 5 or 6 of The NHL. Theyeither sneak into The
playoffs as a Wild Card team, and hope they can win a series, as 5 or 6 home games in The Playoffs means some decent money for Ownership. Or, IF they fall short of The Playoffs, they'll have to hope for a lucky break in the playoff lottery. They should trade off O'Reilly, Barbashev, Greiss, and Acciari, and re-sign O'Reilly, with O'Reilly giving a discount on a 2 or 3-year contract, to stay in St. Louis, and re-sign Barbashev to a reasonable contract, in the off season.

Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:47 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:24 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:23 pm I feel couple empty-netters coming.
Berube wouldn't be that crazy. Would he?
The Blues can still make The Playoffs, and aren't likely to finish in the bottom 5 or 6 of The NHL. Theyeither sneak into The
playoffs as a Wild Card team, and hope they can win a series, as 5 or 6 home games in The Playoffs means some decent money for Ownership. Or, IF they fall short of The Playoffs, they'll have to hope for a lucky break in the playoff lottery. They should trade off O'Reilly, Barbashev, Greiss, and Acciari, and re-sign O'Reilly, with O'Reilly giving a discount on a 2 or 3-year contract, to stay in St. Louis, and re-sign Barbashev to a reasonable contract, in the off season.
I could see O'Reilly re-signing but nobody beyond that. The question or concern about O'Reilly is how much his skills are declining relative to what his contract may warrant.

Barbashev is gone. Should have been re-signed earlier but he drove his value up with that great season last year.

T.C. wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:37 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:31 pm I haven’t seen a goal like that in a minute. Maybe luck is on our side

What are those shrill sounds? Is that the FL feed? Is that their full-time PBP person? Holy shit.
ESPN+ national broadcast. Leah Hextall on the pbp, chicken parm Ray Fererro on analyst. And yes, she’s of the Hextall hockey family so careful what you say, her family can fight.
Just a Russian propaganda account