Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:05 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:10 amThat does it! It's gonna be all first floor room bookings for me from now on ... or maybe I renew my KOA Kozy Kamper membership, with the "No Kampfire Ring" preference box checked ... Quartz: A Russian critic of Putin died after falling out of a hotel window in India
He was a sausage tycoon… you’d think high cholesterol would have got him.
Maybe he was hanging his sausage out the hotel window, and the dangling weight dragged him out.

:o
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:01 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:05 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:10 amThat does it! It's gonna be all first floor room bookings for me from now on ... or maybe I renew my KOA Kozy Kamper membership, with the "No Kampfire Ring" preference box checked ... Quartz: A Russian critic of Putin died after falling out of a hotel window in India
He was a sausage tycoon… you’d think high cholesterol would have got him.
Maybe he was hanging his sausage out the hotel window, and the dangling weight dragged him out.
:o :o :o

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:25 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:13 pmMore premature expiration? Just put together a list of 100 living rappers… half will be toast before the list is done.
Seems like Santa forwarded this Naughty List to The Almighty recently as well ... Rolling Stone: 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time
Some fuckin' hipster put that sorry ass list together... no Johnny Barbata? no Terry Williams? no Brian Keenan??? Good Grief, Charlie Brown|