Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs TB Lightning 7:00 1/14

BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:58 pm I'm starting to think the coaching might be an issue.
I don't think that's the problem. They're not going to win many games with this depleted roster. Even with everyone healthy, they really don't have the roster to win more than the first playoff series, at best. It's time for a re-tooling. Army has to work some magic this trade deadline, and offseason. And it will likely be at least 2 years after that that this team will be a team with ANY chance to actually win The Cup. The defence will need to be almost completely rebuilt, and the young forwards will need to mature some.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs TB Lightning 7:00 1/14

Robb_K wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:45 pm
BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:58 pm I'm starting to think the coaching might be an issue.
I don't think that's the problem. They're not going to win many games with this depleted roster. Even with everyone healthy, they really don't have the roster to win more than the first playoff series, at best. It's time for a re-tooling. Army has to work some magic this trade deadline, and offseason. And it will likely be at least 2 years after that that this team will be a team with ANY chance to actually win The Cup. The defence will need to be almost completely rebuilt, and the young forwards will need to mature some.
Yeah that's true. But they spent a lot of time on the radio broadcast last night talking about Jon Cooper's coaching style and it was actually quite interesting.

They talked about the attention to detail and how hard they work on taking back the puck when they give it up.

I'm definitely going to tackle these personnel issues in another post.