GTD: Blues at Minnesota Wild

Where is everyone? Have you all given up on The Blues so early in the season? They may not be able to win The Stanley Cup, but should have an interesting season, especially related to whether or not they start the retool. And playing of some of their prospects will give them the information about whether or not they can help fill in for players traded away.

Good 1st Period for The Blues, with a clutch Power Play Goal by Saad, off a pass from Neighbours. Saad is still hot, and Greiss is playing well, so far. I hope The Blues continue skating and can keep up their energy. I hope Rosen and Tucker can continue to improve with more experience as this season goes on. Rosen is already solid, and Tucker developing will really help, especially if Mikkola is traded off.

Re: GTD: Blues at Minnesota Wild

i was in MSP at a VFW hall when this game was on. they had it on the TV at the bar and i was able to watch some of the 3rd and the closing minutes. the cheer i gave at the end got me some very nasty looks (especially from the guy in the Shoresy jersey) but i survived. you're welcome. if you all want to pay for my travel to the opposing team's local VFW hall for all future games, i'll consider it.