Merry Xmas

Hey everyone, just want to take a moment to wish you all a merry xmas, happy holidays, etc. Thank you all for being here. Hope you get to take the time to enjoy the holiday season however you like to do so - with someone you love, watching good movies, listening to good music, etc. Hope Santa was good to you.

Re: Merry Xmas

Well, another Christmas is in the books, and they sure have been different since Calvin came home to us. Last month he was asking me about Christmas trees, and how come some are plastic, and some are real trees. I explained that some people like the convenience of the plastic ones, and some prefer the more traditional way of going down to the woods and finding the perfect evergreen and chopping it down and taking it home to decorate. Well, a few days before Christmas, we were awakened by a pounding on the front room door. It seemed that our boy had gone out and brought home a traditional Christmas tree. At the door was Mr. and Mrs. Woods, from down the street....and they weren't very happy.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:25 amWell, another Christmas is in the books, and they sure have been different since Calvin came home to us. Last month he was asking me about Christmas trees, and how come some are plastic, and some are real trees. I explained that some people like the convenience of the plastic ones, and some prefer the more traditional way of going down to the woods and finding the perfect evergreen and chopping it down and taking it home to decorate. Well, a few days before Christmas, we were awakened by a pounding on the front room door. It seemed that our boy had gone out and brought home a traditional Christmas tree. At the door was Mr. and Mrs. Woods, from down the street....and they weren't very happy.
You can't please some people.

John Calvin (/ˈkælvɪn/;[1] Middle French: Jehan Cauvin; French: Jean Calvin [ʒɑ̃ kalvɛ̃]; 10 July 1509 – 27 May 1564) was a French theologian, pastor and reformer in Geneva during the Protestant Reformation.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:01 pm John Calvin (/ˈkælvɪn/;[1] Middle French: Jehan Cauvin; French: Jean Calvin [ʒɑ̃ kalvɛ̃]; 10 July 1509 – 27 May 1564) was a French theologian, pastor and reformer in Geneva during the Protestant Reformation.
I’ll bet he couldn’t BBQ Jerk wings like my Calvin.