Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:02 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:58 pm
She's dead, Jim
Martha Stewart
Mad Martha hangs with Snoop. You clearly don't know "fun" when you see it, Rev.
Snoop just uses her for stock market tips, and because she knows how to bake brownies… he kicks better looking girls to the curb . She too fucking old to have fun… if she were to laugh, the Bondo would crack and fall off of her face.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:42 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:02 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:27 pmMartha Stewart
Mad Martha hangs with Snoop. You clearly don't know "fun" when you see it, Rev.
Snoop just uses her for stock market tips, and because she knows how to bake brownies… he kicks better looking girls to the curb . She too fucking old to have fun… if she were to laugh, the Bondo would crack and fall off of her face.
The man's got a family to feed.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:20 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:44 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:31 amSucks to be a stand-up comic in this kinda weather, eh? Especially when the gig is a warmup set for Shakespeare in the Park.
I am hiding from the wrath of Earth.
Shouldn't you be the President of some Slavic country by now?
In the long run, you're probably better off to create your own nation state. That way you aren't burdened by the history & politics & a population predisposed to hate you that would come with taking over an existing Eastern Euro territory. Though for The Cap'n, the latter set of conditions are common in his stand-up gigs.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:58 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:44 pm
I am hiding from the wrath of Earth.
In the long run, you're probably better off to create your own nation state. That way you aren't burdened by the history & politics & a population predisposed to hate you that would come with taking over an existing Eastern Euro territory. Though for The Cap'n, the latter set of conditions are common in his stand-up gigs.
I’ll bet that the Mayan Dentist has his own country by now.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:54 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:58 am
Someone tell Biden I am the leader of Ronnsylvania and we have been under attack by invisible Dracula since 2011. Send aid and bullets.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:51 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:58 amIn the long run, you're probably better off to create your own nation state. That way you aren't burdened by the history & politics & a population predisposed to hate you that would come with taking over an existing Eastern Euro territory. Though for The Cap'n, the latter set of conditions are common in his stand-up gigs.
Someone tell Biden I am the leader of Ronnsylvania and we have been under attack by invisible Dracula since 2011. Send aid and bullets.
He has passed your request on to the Republicans. You'll be hearing from them as soon as they can load the bullets on their ranches.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:17 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:51 pm
He has passed your request on to the Republicans. You'll be hearing from them as soon as they can load the bullets on their ranches.
Bullets can’t kill Dracula… you need Javelin missiles with wooden stakes duct taped to them.